THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

JM who as far as I know always has correct info said flyknit lows, EM lows, and elites

also... did BALLER get booted again? 
roll.gif
Not going to argue with that man...Damn, now wondering if I should hold out for the flyknit lows.

tanget to all the kkobe 9 elite talk..there's a couple reports that footlocker has the kobe 9 nsw lifestyles in stores. the white/purple ones.

If somone could get their hands on them and add an auto lacing system(google auto lacing system for actual working video) these could be Mary Mcflys.

If somone could get their hands on them and add an auto lacing system(google auto lacing system for actual working video) these could be Mary Mcflys.
If the elite high is ID-able can you even fathom how many Air Mags will be made?

If she would sell a kit or something imagine the possibilities, but bish wanna charge $250 for some orthopedic shoes on kickstarter.

Nikes storytelling is stupid to all of us who have been around for a while, but I'm sure the new generation finds it absolutely fascinating and loves the idea.

Sneakerheads have been doing it for years with Jordan's. Stamping their own name to it and creating buzz immediately just off a name. Difference is those shoes actually earned that name/story because WE saw it happen. We lived through that era.

Nike is so damn money hungry it doesn't even make sense. They continue to rake in billions every year and make so much throughout all their divisions of footwear and apparel and have that turned basketball into all of this. It sucks because nothing in the immediate future will change, everything will have a name and everything will have a release date.

It's one of those things where you roll with it or get rolled over. I see a lot of people walking away from their passion in the next few years because of this crap.

And with all of that being said, continue to take my money and give me my damn Kobe 9s.
WORD.

Sad State that it's in... but that goes for alot of things these days. (Economy, Sports, Parenting, Social Relationships, Peace between Nations, etc.)

I want the Kobe 9 LOW, bc I geniunely like the shoe (so far) and there's No Hype that'll ever rear me towards a purchase. But I do see myself slowly walking away from the Game.

Don't think I'll ever completely leave, bc I love them too much, but I'm making more mature buying decisions year by year, and I'm proud of that.

I feel like Common in "I Used To Love HER"... 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
was catching up did not see this posted, sorry for double post if so. I was dying for masterpiece, but these are now my #1. Btw these are diff than the ones swaggy p wore.

kobe-9-elite-inspiration-release-date-3.jpg

Nike Kobe 9 Elite “Inspiration”
Release Date:  March 1, 2014
kobe-9-elite-inspiration-release-date-4.jpg

kobe-9-elite-inspiration-release-date-2.jpg

kobe-9-elite-inspiration-release-date-1.jpg

kobe-9-elite-inspiration-release-date-5.jpg

was catching up did not see this posted, sorry for double post if so. I was dying for masterpiece, but these are now my #1. Btw these are diff than the ones swaggy p wore.

kobe-9-elite-inspiration-release-date-3.jpg

kobe-9-elite-inspiration-release-date-2.jpg

kobe-9-elite-inspiration-release-date-1.jpg
Gotta love that Flyknit... 
nthat.gif

But yo, is there any Carbon Fiber Shank Plate in the Midfoot like on the 8's...? I don't mind if it's hidden... but just wondering.

Still so many questions unanswered, yet half the season is over with.

Yea thats what im saying, now the only question is are these are still limited in numbers

Last edited:
So did anyone pick up the NRG yesterday? Keep checking eBay to see if there's any listed but nothing. Have a hard time believing these won't go to the resell market with the quickness for some easy cash.

Last edited:
So did anyone pick up the NRG yesterday? Keep checking eBay to see if there's any listed but nothing. Have a hard time believing these won't go to the resell market with the quickness for some easy cash.

Already seen a few on ebay already. Asking 150-200 before shipping.

Back
Top Bottom