THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i7hWDF1vc15vz.gif

It's a lot of ppl who don't like the shoe that's still in here...I'm waiting to see the lows in a different CW or just a different model, cuz like someone said earlier...If these are the Elites than WTH is the regular??? LOL IJS

It's a lot of ppl who don't like the shoe that's still in here...I'm waiting to see the lows in a different CW or just a different model, cuz like someone said earlier...If these are the Elites than WTH is the regular??? LOL IJS
Probably the flyknit lows.

Yeah, sure you are.

I thought the elites were the regular kobe 9...

Will the masterpieces be available on swoosh?
nerd.gif
 This would be helpful to know 
Anyone's digging these?
Not bad, I like the other color ways better though. 

To the trolls who stay in this thread for a pair of kicks they don't like. Instead of moving on to one of the hundreds of other sneaker topics like mature adults.
Seriously, reminding me of all of the annoying teens that are writing "Ugly" in the instagram and FB comment sections. 

Then once everyone gets their pairs, they will follow and get them also. 

Or they say "Cop or not" tagging one of their friends for that validation of being cool enough. 
sick.gif

mean.gif

^ Those are the Engineered Mesh lows. We still haven't seen the Flyknit lows. I'm assuming both of the lows will be the "regular" 9s.

EM lows don't do much for me. I just want to grab the masterpieces and DEFINITELY looking forward to seeing some flyknit lows, or mids

SORRY BALLER YOUR WACK PS AINT GOT NOTHING ON JAY

HES DONE THIS FOREVER.

PLUS PEOPLE CONFIRMED U STOLE THEM PS ANYWAY BUDDY.

BUT GOOD JOB GOOD EFFORT
First of all,  all of those colorways I made were mine........  I can prove this to you by you making one with any color combination you want, I don't know how anybody confirmed something that wasn't true.......  2nd of all,  you were one of the people who were going nuts over MY photopshops
 BALLER I LOVE THAT MIAMI HEAT CW
 BALLER U ARE ON LIKE A STREAK RIGHT NOW. ****CH
Also, I never said I had any thing on J much respect for HIM.

And when I said I scared away your target market I meant that I made you guys tired of the Photoshops

When I dont write in all caps do you see blurred lines?
I WENT NUTS OVER THE PS. BUT SUPPOSEDLY THEY WERE NOT YOURS.

WHAT DO U WANT ME TOO DO; NOT BE SUSPICIOUS OF YOU. BRO UR A TROLL.

TO PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE AND CREATIVITY.

PLEASE CREATE A COLORWAY CONSISTING OF THE FOLLOWING:

WHAT THE DUNK C/W

WITH AIR MAG COLORED SOLE

BRAIN WRECK LINING

TIFFANY COLORED SWOOSH

AND GITD/3M LACES

LOL IM JUST JOSHING U MAN

IDK U PERSONALLY SO NO REASON TO HATE ON U.

BUT HEY IF U WANNA MAKE THAT CW COOL

ALL I WANT IS A TRIPLE BLACK CW

I keep hearing about flyknit lows and mids but are they actually releasing or it is speculation?

I keep hearing about flyknit lows and mids but are they actually releasing or it is speculation?
JM who as far as I know always has correct info said flyknit lows, EM lows, and elites

also... did BALLER get booted again? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom