THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Perspectives may be better than masterpiece...asg elite will be user limited...who got kobe 9 volt or black from 21 mercer?

I don't think they will be that limited. 225 price tag will steer a lot of people away. So whoever wants them should be able to get them.

That blue has got me like a bug to a bug light
Same, I keep looking at them. 
tongue.gif

I don't think they will be that limited. 225 price tag will steer a lot of people away. So whoever wants them should be able to get them.

Maybe like 10 years ago lol $225 is nothing for a pair of sneakers now. Foamposites, Lebron's Yeezy's Barkley Posites are all $200 plus shoes. With the right promotion and marketing (in which Kobe has) these will fly off shelves especially if nike mentions the notorious "L" word with the release of the Kobe IX Elites

I just buy what I like.

These 9's are dope. I will not jump through hoops for no sneaker though. Hopefully the masterpiece colorway isn't limited.

I agree as well! It's Nike , won't flop! Most of the Kobe's last year were produced in smaller numbers and sold out for the most part !

Anyone know of anywhere doing legit pre-orders for the Masterpieces? I don't want to take a chance and miss out on these... I need them in my life.

After Nike's nonsense with the prelude release and making it impossible to cop for retail, I'm not paying 225 for these unless it's a Lakers cw and the masterpiece. I liked it better when Nike would focus on making one shoe for the year for the next sig. Doesn't help that Kobe won't be wearing many of these and achieving a lot of feats in them this year either.

Last edited:
details are amazing. hope to get my hands on a pair..

PPL don't let that price tag fool y'all...Same thing ppl thought when Nike introduced the LeBron Elite @ that $250 tag. Everybody thought that was gonna run ppl away...SIKE!!!

Lol shoes are terrible. Doubt this will be the main shoe of the nba like the last few kobes have been. Awful.

I'm tellin ya'...ppl who don't follow sneakers gonna see them on somebody's feet for the first time gonna automatically think they're on a wrestling team or something...I'm Just Being Honest. It look like you're gonna go bodyslam somebody

I'm tellin ya'...ppl who don't follow sneakers gonna see them on somebody's feet for the first time gonna automatically think they're on a wrestling team or something...I'm Just Being Honest. It look like you're gonna go bodyslam somebody

Cool story bro

Back
Top Bottom