THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Pic from IG. I think they look nice. Not sure if I will cop.

923800_1405132613101240_139833014_n.jpg
im taking a break from kobes until another elite low drops or i like the xmas 9's...... otherwise.... 

im taking a break from kobes until another elite low drops or i like the xmas 9's...... otherwise.... 
What if you do like the xmas 9's, but one of the other high's has an amazing cw? Don't count them all out. Although nike has sucked lately with effort on kobes.

What if you do like the xmas 9's, but one of the other high's has an amazing cw? Don't count them all out. Although nike has sucked lately with effort on kobes.
i legit over spent the last month. i have to take a break. atleast give myself a couple months off lol 

The volt/golds look like they have the potential to sit. Good for me since I'm trying to take the month of October off from sneaker buying. If they turn out more green, I will definitely buy later on.

Might just have to pass on this one and just get the Masterpiece instead.
they look good minus that darn check, wait who was the one that had their check pealing, I wonder how hard it would be to just peal it off then it would have a nice kinda green snake look to it

Looking at these leaked photos of the "victory" cw is ridiculous. That outsole's white color pops up "randomly", as in it doesn't really fit with the rest of the cw. The fk seems yellow/green while the liner is very bright (non-matching) volt and the swoosh seems to be some goldish/orangish shiny sometimes / matte sometimes.... thing, that's just sorta there.... All I know is that I'm really hoping the brave blues come out nice now lol

Back
Top Bottom