THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I've been checking instagram every few hours for the past week or so waiting on pictures of the 2 upcoming releases and finally stumbled across this one.  I know y'all are probably just as anxious as I am.  I'm going to guess and say this is the volt/gold set to drop on Halloween.(Pic is not mine btw)

View media item 1203700
If this is what's really set to drop, I won't be picking it up. I like the entire thing except for the outsole, the white just seems random and out of place.

Not a bad cw. Not good enough for me to return the reds but I do like those. Will probably skip out on them though. Would look great with a black outsole. For me to get another high it's gotta be amazing cw.

I've been checking instagram every few hours for the past week or so waiting on pictures of the 2 upcoming releases and finally stumbled across this one.  I know y'all are probably just as anxious as I am.  I'm going to guess and say this is the volt/gold set to drop on Halloween.(Pic is not mine btw)
Need to see more pictures before I decide if I should get these or the Masterpiece.

How many Elite Highs that are coming out this month anyways?

Kind of underwhelming for having volt flyknit.  I like the snake skin texture, but with 5 pairs of highs in my collection, I too need for a colorway to amaze me if I'm going to drop 2 dead faces on them.

These are kinda cool. Won't be copping those, they were the last ones on my radar out of the upcoming colors.

Someone probably took some fabric markers to a pair of inspirations on that gold/ volt pair lol

Last edited:
Need to see more pictures before I decide if I should get these or the Masterpiece.
How many Elite Highs that are coming out this month anyways?
brave blue based cw *should* be the 18th, and the black/black later. I think 2? Hard to know though sense we aren't really getting solid release updates even though the dates are coming up.

Last edited:
Easters and Pop Art Camo got hit with that extra drop. $119. Waiting for Nike to drop that 20% off clearance code soon. 
tongue.gif

Game Royals dropped to $134.

Last edited:
brave blue based cw *should* be the 18th, and the black/black later. I think 2? Hard to know though sense we aren't really getting solid release updates even though the dates are coming up.
Funny how the Black/volt cw picture leaked before the brave blue's when they release 2 weeks after.

Black/Volt-Elite....SMH..looks like the "Volt" upper you could make on IDs? I dont understand why we have yet another basically "Solid" Flynit upper colorway?..Cmon Nike!...ITS FLYNIT!... THROW SUM DIFF COLORS INTO IT!!! so many possibilities with Flynit and ...Nuthin!..SMH seems the only thing they care about changing is diff design/texture with the "Heel Overlay" on these Elites?..IDK man?..lol so frusterating! guess MCs Flynit uppers can only be made with "Masterpiece" colors? anywaz blah blah blah....EZ PASS 4ME. $$$ saved.

Back
Top Bottom