THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Black/Volt-Elite....SMH..looks like the "Volt" upper you could make on IDs? I dont understand why we have yet another basically "Solid" Flynit upper colorway?..Cmon Nike!...ITS FLYNIT!... THROW SUM DIFF COLORS INTO IT!!! so many possibilities with Flynit and ...Nuthin!..SMH seems the only thing they care about changing is diff design/texture with the "Heel Overlay" on these Elites?..IDK man?..lol so frusterating! guess MCs Flynit uppers can only be made with "Masterpiece" colors? anywaz blah blah blah....EZ PASS 4ME. $$$ saved.

It's far from the iD trash - it's got black and different shades of green and not sprayed on. But I agree, there needs to be more versions of multi-color FK other than the Masterpiece and two HTMs

Already have the Inspirations...pass. Snake print is neat but the white outsole and gold swoosh don't look right.

View media item 1204083Pic from one of the FB groups I'm in.

I think it's a cool/interesting colorway, but don't know if I like them enough to cop. The highs have definitely had the best overall colorways of the 3 different models so far though.

Last edited:
I think they look pretty good. If these would have dropped before the elite lows, I think there would be more hype. They resemble the "precisions." That being said, I'll probably pass.

if the precisions drop.........I will go for them no matter what. Don't care what finances are at the time. I have the inspirations but the precisions are amazing.

If the Victory had the black FK on the lateral side I would've considered. The green blends with the gold.

$260 a good price for a pair of DS Beethovens in a size 14? I've been searching forever and that's the lowest I can find

You just answered your own question
haha I didn't even realize until i read your post. I just want to make sure I'm not getting a bad deal. literally everything in size 14 is a good $50-100 more than if you tried to get it in a smaller size and its tough to find deals

I don't know.. compared to the awesome previous colorways, I'm not really feelin the Victory's. It's not even about the sole, I love white soles. But for some reason, that green and gold combo don't really tickle my fancy. Also, that upper is kinda boring.. you would think with all the possibilities of flyknit, they would have gotten a little more creative. Oh well, most of the high colorways have been dope so far. Passing on this one tho

Back
Top Bottom