THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Looking at these leaked photos of the "victory" cw is ridiculous. That outsole's white color pops up "randomly", as in it doesn't really fit with the rest of the cw. The fk seems yellow/green while the liner is very bright (non-matching) volt and the swoosh seems to be some goldish/orangish shiny sometimes / matte sometimes.... thing, that's just sorta there.... All I know is that I'm really hoping the brave blues come out nice now lol
When does the brave blues scheduled to release again?

The volt/golds look like they have the potential to sit. Good for me since I'm trying to take the month of October off from sneaker buying. If they turn out more green, I will definitely buy later on.
Something tells me they are yellowish volt without a filter. The influence looked green in first pics but ended up being that highlighter color.

When does the brave blues scheduled to release again?
supposed to be October 18th, which would be a while before these black/volts being seen should come. Which has me worried as to them not coming or releasing at a later date. We need some sort of leak of the blues tbh

supposed to be October 18th, which would be a while before these black/volts being seen should come. Which has me worried as to them not coming or releasing at a later date. We need some sort of leak of the blues tbh
Can't wait to see them then. I'm starting to lean on just buying the Masterpiece (even though I might have to spend a little more) instead than buying those black/volts.

Man... These Kobe 9's went from the highest of highs to a really low point. Hoping for some redemption soon. Was very excited after the first wave of highs.

I wish they'd release these ones instead.
This or exaclty the same but volt instead of yellow and I woulda copped. Or even snakeskin but white swoosh and all over volt. Maybe ill wait and see if anyone peels theres off.

I only have MP/ASG, no inspiration.

Last edited:
My collection, finally got around to it !
Dope collection.
nthat.gif
 You just need a better camera fam. 
tongue.gif

What "boxer" is Nike referring to on their twitter?
laugh.gif

Dusty Cactus...champion boxer...they're turquoise shoes!

Those volts look nice. Snakes are also dope too. High tops retail too high so doubt I'd get both.

Back
Top Bottom