THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
GUYS I got my MP's!!!

Crazy story...they were set to ship today, and the mailman came to my house but no one was home to accept it, so I was bummed out that I had to reschedule delivery or pick up at the post office tomorrow...I'm driving home chalking up my minor L and the mailman happen to be in my neighborhood! I got out the car and ran like my life depended on it, and got them!

View media item 1205115

GUYS I got my MP's!!!

Crazy story...they were set to ship today, and the mailman came to my house but no one was home to accept it, so I was bummed out that I had to reschedule delivery or pick up at the post office tomorrow...I'm driving home chalking up my minor L and the mailman happen to be in my neighborhood! I got out the car and ran like my life depended on it, and got them!

I've waited for mail carriers outside their mail trucks. I think it scares the hell out of them.

I've waited for mail carriers outside their mail trucks. I think it scares the hell out of them.
I got my mail ladies cell phone number lol, she texts me when I have a package 
laugh.gif

Oh ok I thought he did "unofficially" since he has a snake logo .. Nvm then, but that color scheme reminds me of KDs from last year

Some Native American tribes view the snake or snake symbol, as bad luck, so that eliminates the Kobe line from having anything to do with the N7 organization. That could be a potential pr problem if Nike released an N7 Kobe...

GUYS I got my MP's!!!

lmao, like a kid after the ice cream truck!
laugh.gif

congrats.....i'd probably do the same lol

Some Native American tribes view the snake or snake symbol, as bad luck, so that eliminates the Kobe line from having anything to do with the N7 organization. That could be a potential pr problem if Nike released an N7 Kobe...
Right .. yeah i remember going thru this in the 8 thread when Venice Beach's first pics were dropped. And they went the rounds on the internet as N7 then eventually got the name Venice Beach

Anyways .. alrighty .. still sitting out til the EMs I want hit discounted prices. Will be making an iD some time soon

later

I guess I'm in the minority but i like the victory joints. And they would look terrible with black outsole imo. One of the reasons why I disliked the inspirations, moonwalkers and university red lows. Had those 3 came with white outsoles would have been a easy cop for me. And that's why I'm Still on the hunt for some China's sz 9

Repped for the pic, but those look completely uninspiring...

Nike has really dropped the ball after the first wave of Elite High releases as far as what they've done (or haven't...)  with the Flyknit materials.

Mix those two up, keep the black snakeskin print, and I'd buy a pair.

As they are...nah. I'm good.

Without seeing the user name I can always tell a black Jesus post. Those caps everytime lol

Back
Top Bottom