THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I havent really got a pair of the elite highs have they been easy to cop? looking to grab those brave blue's

I remember hearing they were somewhat limited

Last edited:
I havent really got a pair of the elite highs have they been easy to cop? looking to grab those brave blue's

I remember hearing they were somewhat limited
there hasnt been an elite high in a few months, though the previous highs have been limited, i would say its not that hard to get if you cop within the 1st week.   imo, the highs that are set to release should be fairly easy to cop.  

Thanks bros, honestly the masterpiece release was a shot to the heart, after that didnt have the fund for the inspirations so i just chilled

Feels good to finally have a pair within my grasp, the name is on the tongue right if i recall?

I think bruce lees sold out on ndc first day but were available at most retail spots.

Not surprised but has any EM even sold out other than the Chinas since those were limited?

hopefully they go on steep discount but any shoe i want never goes on discount :rofl:
eastbay has been really good about discounts on and off recently, I'm sure eventually they'll be discounted there. I think that they still have the $75, $100, ~~~ whatever scaling discount codes working at the moment too by the way (they might've ended, not exactly sure). Look into that, if you want them right now. Or try waiting for a different round of discounts to pop up.

Not surprised but has any EM even sold out other than the Chinas since those were limited?

hopefully they go on steep discount but any shoe i want never goes on discount
roll.gif
The Philippines (obviously) and I guess the Hyper Cobalts, too, since I don't see them on NDC anymore.
I think bruce lees sold out on ndc first day but were available at most retail spots.
Yeah, they sat elsewhere online and in store for quite some time and I think them selling out on NDC was an anomaly anyways, being the first EM to drop.

Last edited:
Well I finally broke down and got 2 pairs of EMs, which I'm not a fan of. Had to grab those moonwalker IDs...

Well I finally broke down and got 2 pairs of EMs, which I'm not a fan of. Had to grab those moonwalker IDs...
Honestly if you haven't had or tried them out before. I think your in for a surprise. I like the em's a lot they got a nice snug fit to them.

Why couldn't they've just mixed the flyknit threading material from the volts and brave blues to make a mixed upper? They do that mess with every other flyknit shoe. That probably would've looked tight. Seahawk-ish, but tight. Although something that tight would be limited; they don't believe in proliferation of cool colorways. Smh nike. 

Last edited:
Look at all the 9's! (Boxes)
Maybe Kobe's like MJ and only wears his shoes one time?

I'll skip the Blue and Volt highs based on what I've seen. I have 5 highs now, and I'd rather go back and get Hero's or Perspectives than either of these.

And could we stop with the GDMF'ing white outsoles? Would consider the Volt pair if the outsole was not white, AGAIN.

Last edited:
Change my mind too much blue, looks like a high cut version of Moonwalker but in blue (kinda looks like purple in that pic.

Back
Top Bottom