THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Look at all the 9's! (Boxes)

View media item 1205763
Maybe Kobe's like MJ and only wears his shoes one time?

I'll skip the Blue and Volt highs based on what I've seen. I have 5 highs now, and I'd rather go back and get Hero's or Perspectives than either of these.

And could we stop with the GDMF'ing white outsoles? Would consider the Volt pair if the outsole was not white, AGAIN.

doubt thats even Kobes stash. if you look around A LOT of the team is wearing TB or some kind of Kobe IX. They prob got a crap load of Lakers colored pairs for new players, camp, etc

dunno what the big deal is of a shoe that's solid blue :smh:

looks plain to me compared to the volt pair people are hating on..

they should have made both of those in a low. they probably would have sat but compared to the first High's that reeased (which i hated, every pair lol) looks like they had no imagination and just threw something out there to get some sales.

SMH

dunno what the big deal is of a shoe that's solid blue :smh:

looks plain to me compared to the volt pair people are hating on..

Agreed. Volt looks a lot better than blue/purple solid... Im hoping the mc high will be done correctly when it drops

Brave Blues could have been executed so much better. Also agree with some others who feel they would have made a great mid or low

Smh can't they put out something like the details, inspiration, masterpiece, or maestro pairs anymore? It seems like Nike's just done with trying to actually "use" the flyknit now, they're just slapping solid colors on.

Smh can't they put out something like the details, inspiration, masterpiece, or maestro pairs anymore? It seems like Nike's just done with trying to actually "use" the flyknit now, they're just slapping solid colors on.
They will, guaranteed for like 2 pairs before the end of the line which will be super limited QS's, watch.

I think the quality of the pics makes them look spraypainted. It looks like theres two shades of blue like @thapointguy  said. They'd look find with a lace swap. I see them selling out. 

I'll probably cop the brave blue's, these are my second favorite kobe 9 yet. Unless the sequoia pair leaks before they drop and I like them even more. For some reason I've been anticipating them the most. Olive and cream colored kobe 9's sound awesome.

Unfortunately myself and a few other Nike private pic and info leakers will no longer do so. Until management changes or mods no longer play favorites. We will continue to post such pics and info ourselves instead of through 3rd parties on a new website. Throughout the years it's been fun posting under various names and through other members. Thanks to those members and to all the cool folks on NT. So long

Last edited:
I'll probably get the brave blues. They're not really anything special, but I like the colorway.

Was just at the mall with a friend and the Dusty Cactus joints look alright in person. Maybe when they discount 'em.

I would be copping the blues had there been more effort put into it. Just think they show no imagination.

Last edited:
Well?...just put my sz 13s "SHOWTIMES, INSPIRATIONS, PERSPECTIVES, HEROS, GOLDS, AND ALL-STARS up on eBay!
time 2letgo....ugh!

Back
Top Bottom