THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Highs are my favourite

1 MP

2 NRG

3 ASG

4 Detail

5 Perspective

6 Gold

7 Influence

8 Inspiration

9 Hero

Elite low

1 HTM MC black

2 HTM MC white

3 MC iD

4 Red

5 Purple

6 Beet

7 every other ID

Em

1 Cobalt

2 Game royal

3 Laser crimson

4 easter

5 PPs incluind north star

6 pop art

7 bruce lee

probably forgetting some

oh no this again ....... lol 

1, These

20140414021736_88.jpg

2. Everything else

HTM Kobe 9s will always be straight

Doritos.gif

Last edited:

i passed on these at first because i was unsure of the mint on it.....but now i feel like these are so dope! i had to buy them a few weeks ago on eastbay, the gold on blue is sick
The vocal majority was not feeling these on here, but I picked them up on RD, and really like them. Interesting that they actually sold out. Sleeper I guess.

And I love the contrast of the mint.
Today was a good day
happy.gif
pimp.gif
Nice. Will be picking up the big 6 soon I think. Missed out on the MC's, but surprisingly not salty about it. Doubled up on both red pairs though.

Kobe IX has been rough - think I am sitting at 14 pairs, across all the versions. Ugh.

And I'm still sticking with the stock Thriller laces. I think they just make the shoe shine.

Last edited:

not including htms 
1. beethovens
2. masterpiece low 
3. gumbo 
4. gold 
5. phillipines 
6. thrillers
7. perspective
8. detail 
9. moonwalk 
10. bruce lee 
11. hyper cobalt 
12. laser crimson(cement)
13. usa
14.china
15. ext snakeskin 
16. masterpiece 
17. pop art 
18. showtime 
19. game royal 
20. showtime

Interesting. Just curious, if #2 is the MC low (which means you like the MC FK), and 3+4 are highs (which means you do like the highs), why put MP so far down the list? If it was practicality/wearability based on CW, I would say it's more wearable than the Perspectives and the Gumbos. Just curious.

I'll add to the list.

MP
Inspiration
Influence
Perspective
MC low
Bruce Lee
Detail
Dusty Cactus

The rest in any order you want Highs or FK/EM lows

Last edited:
I'm a sucker for gold and I love that tongue so imma have to go with the China's when it comes to China's vs Philipines. But my Top 5 EM list would go sumthin like this :
1. Bruce Lee/China
2. Laser Crimson/Easter
3. Philippines
4. Premium Collection
5. Hyper Cobalt

Last edited:
I'm a sucker for gold and I love that tongue so imma have to go with the China's when it comes to China's vs Philipines. But my Top 5 EM list would go sumthin like this :
1. Bruce Lee/China
2. Laser Crimson/Easter
3. Philippines
4. Premium Collection
5. Hyper Cobalt
So a top 7? 
wink.gif

Interesting. Just curious, if #2 is the MC low (which means you like the MC FK), and 3+4 are highs (which means you do like the highs), why put MP so far down the list? If it was practicality/wearability based on CW, I would say it's more wearable than the Perspectives and the Gumbos. Just curious.
Well I feel the mp low just stands out more. ... The high top version is dope and I had a tough time deciding on where to put them but I actually have never seen the mp high in person. Maybe it would be higher on the list if I actually had it. You know? But can't really find it for a decent price anywhere

WAS DOWN AT HOH CHICAGO ON STATE STREET TODAY, THEY GOT CHINAS SITTIN ON THE SHELF FOR ANYBODY INTERESTED(I DIDNT ASK ABOUT SIZES).

Kobe 9 Elite Low "Champions" 11/25/14
Kobe 9 EM Low "Black/Gold" 11/21/14
Kobe 9 Elite "Poker Ace" 12/01/14
Kobe 9 EM Low "Purple/Gold" 12/12/14

Last edited:
Like how some of those colorways sound, fingers crossed for Lower Merion Aces colorway with the poker ace

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom