THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
sent my reds back to nike. just wasn't feeling them in person…something about them just makes em seem "meh" and i realized i liked them less then the hyper grapes which i sent back as well so didn't make sense to keep em.

Bx2Fq3KCEAAHK8f.jpg
:smokin

Here I was not trying to buy sneakers until holiday season so I could go ham but yall have me itching for these Thrillers. [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

I'd just like masterpiece, detail, inspiration, or maestro to restock someplace. When all of those were releasing I wasn't feeling them (and for some the htms had come out so I wanted a low instead). Now I'm digging the look and they're goneee. Hopefully a new couple of pairs come out that don't look fruity, like they have been lately.
Good luck with those restocks.

And by fruity do you mean the Influences and Golds, or the Hyper Grapes and Uni Reds? All of those?

Here I was not trying to buy sneakers until holiday season so I could go ham but yall have me itching for these Thrillers. [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]
They are nice. Learned my lesson with the Beethoven's and doubled up. I think with the more forgiving CW these will see more wear than my Beethoven's.

Kinda shocked that Nike didnt/hasnt released a GR "Fade" Kobe 9 Low/High?..(other than IDs)....i know it still possible but, havent seen/read anything as of yet? it would be nice tho if they continued that in the Kobe line...A REAL "FADE" tho..not airbrushing, imagine how sweet that would look..Oh baby! lol

JJ shipped so now i can turn this 1st pair of ext's into daily's :pimp:

bigslim773 bigslim773 why was those $130 at NT CHI bro? they have any sz 12? :nerd:

Last edited:
Kinda shocked that Nike didnt/hasnt released a GR "Fade" Kobe 9 Low/High?..(other than IDs)....i know it still possible but, havent seen/read anything as of yet? it would be nice tho if they continued that in the Kobe line...A REAL "FADE" tho..not airbrushing, imagine how sweet that would look..Oh baby! lol

The PRMs, although the fading isn't much.

Yea I agree with you.  Nike dropped the ball with the fade option.  Huge dissapointment

Any more elite lows? Grabbed all three so far and thoroughly satisfied. I hope pictures of new ones make them look terrible. 190 out the door is still too much.

Back
Top Bottom