THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
@JackelGod  Lmao please tell me you haven't seen either one in person! Now i'm laughing even harder
roll.gif

@JackelGod  Lmao please tell me you haven't seen either one in person! Now i'm laughing even harder
roll.gif

Lmao, Boy, you is a clown or wuh? How are you laughing harder without a response? I've seen both, I live in NYC where kids wear their new kicks the next day.
I prefer the FK versions over the EMs, but I like the EM China.

Lmao, Boy, you is a clown or wuh? How are you laughing harder without a response? I've seen both, I live in NYC where kids wear their new kicks the next day.

I prefer the FK versions over the EMs, but I like the EM China.
So you watch kids to check out new kicks. :nerd:

i guess you missed this?

http://sneakernews.com/2014/04/30/breakdown-nike-kobe-9-em-philippines-design-inspiration/

it's the other way around actually.

imo looks goes to china. inspiration/story telling goes to philippines 

no disrespect bro but you have no idea what you're talking about, im guessing you missed this article?

http://sneakernews.com/2014/04/30/breakdown-nike-kobe-9-em-philippines-design-inspiration/

it's the other way around actually. looks goes to china imo, red shoes with white mid and outsole pretty much can go with anything. story telling/inspiration goes to philippines, one of the best, hands down. 
No, I knew that.

I just said that I disagree since I didn't plan on debating about it.

no disrespect bro but you have no idea what you're talking about, im guessing you missed this article?

it's the other way around actually. looks goes to china imo, red shoes with white mid and outsole pretty much can go with anything. story telling/inspiration goes to philippines, one of the best, hands down. 
Haha, no disrespect taken man. I gave my opinion on how the design of the shoes look. Yeah I'm wrong about there barely being any thought put into it. I still stand by my thoughts, it looks like a big digital design to me. You agreed it looks better, which is my main point.

I'm a designer at heart, so my comment is based off of design alone. Thanks for the knowledge via that link. I appreciate it.

I'd just like masterpiece, detail, inspiration, or maestro to restock someplace. When all of those were releasing I wasn't feeling them (and for some the htms had come out so I wanted a low instead). Now I'm digging the look and they're goneee. Hopefully a new couple of pairs come out that don't look fruity, like they have been lately.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom