THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Philippines >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chinas
No question. Philippines all day.
Everyone I asked who has both the Philippines and the China's say the chinas are better. It's a crazy shoe in person. I almost copped a pair of Philippines last night but then went back and looked at both and had to cop the China's.
Wish there was a real poll for dis. But to me it depends on what you like.

IMO, the China is a real tailored design, and the Philippine is a large digital print. 
The only things that possibly had some thought behind the design elements of the Philippines are the laces to match that print, and the sole. Nothing much to that thought process.
The China is a tailored sports jacket in comparison. The details on the tongue, the details on the heel as well as the metallic translucent gold (if that's what it is) on the toe box took some thought.

I can't find any 11.5 under $250 on eBay, I must not be searching right.

You're not gonna find the under retail deals on eBay.

eBay takes 10% of final value, plus insertion fees, plus paypal fees

You'll have to use facebook groups or instagram/craigslist etc

IMO, the China is a real tailored design, and the Philippine is a large digital print. 

The only things that possibly had some thought behind the design elements of the Philippines are the laces to match that print, and the sole. Nothing much to that thought process.

The China is a tailored sports jacket in comparison. The details on the tongue, the details on the heel as well as the metallic translucent gold (if that's what it is) on the toe box took some thought.

View media item 1186087  View media item 1186088

View media item 1186089  View media item 1186090  View media item 1186116

View media item 1186092  View media item 1186091
Disagree, but very nice analysis of the chinas.

You're not gonna find the under retail deals on eBay.

eBay takes 10% of final value, plus insertion fees, plus paypal fees

You'll have to use facebook groups or instagram/craigslist etc

Thanks bro, I guess I'll have to step up my Social media game to find these haha. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

You could always message them and see if they would do paypal invoice. 11.5 is hard size to find. You can't fit a 12?

Well my TTS in every other Kobe (except the 7s) is 11. But I got my Red FK in 11.5 in case they were snug. 12 would be too big I think.

What are these?  Customs?  Pic is from a Flight Club tweet

Bx2Fq3KCEAAHK8f.jpg

Was messing around looking for laces in my stash to try to swap into these. The Moonwalkers I found some dark grey laces off one of my air maxes and width is pretty close. Same density too. The Thrillers have the Jordan 1 Family Forever waxed reds. Laces are way too long but the if someone can find the right sizing length it makes the shoe pretty damn clean! nm the glue control...smdh Nike.

Last edited:

Was messing around looking for laces in my stash to try to swap into these. The Moonwalkers I found some dark grey laces off one of my air maxes and width is pretty close. Same density too. The Thrillers have the Jordan 1 Family Forever waxed reds. Laces are way too long but the if someone can find the right sizing length it makes the shoe pretty damn clean! nm the glue control...smdh Nike.
Those MCs tho 
nthat.gif

View media item 1186087  View media item 1186088

View media item 1186089  View media item 1186090  View media item 1186116

View media item 1186092  View media item 1186091
This cracks me up. I bet your story would be reversed if you had the pines and not the chinas :lol:.

Disagree, but very nice analysis of the chinas.
i guess you missed this?

http://sneakernews.com/2014/04/30/breakdown-nike-kobe-9-em-philippines-design-inspiration/

it's the other way around actually.

imo looks goes to china. inspiration/story telling goes to philippines 

no disrespect bro but you have no idea what you're talking about, im guessing you missed this article?

http://sneakernews.com/2014/04/30/breakdown-nike-kobe-9-em-philippines-design-inspiration/

it's the other way around actually. looks goes to china imo, red shoes with white mid and outsole pretty much can go with anything. story telling/inspiration goes to philippines, one of the best, hands down. 

Back
Top Bottom