THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
All these pics are making me want to swoop up a pair. They got my size in store. Something is telling me that there will be a colorway i like better down the road. Then again there may not be lol. I may pick these up and take back my crimsons. I know everyone loves the flynit around here but the crimsons are my on court beater pairs. I like the EM's performance wise a lot. 

@BigSlim773  you inspired me to get the crimsons now it may be the reds also lol

All these pics are making me want to swoop up a pair. They got my size in store. Something is telling me that there will be a colorway i like better down the road. Then again there may not be lol. I may pick these up and take back my crimsons. I know everyone loves the flynit around here but the crimsons are my on court beater pairs. I like the EM's performance wise a lot. 

@BigSlim773
 you inspired me to get the crimsons now it may be the reds also lol

Go for it man, and even if you dont feel em for some reason you can always return them and get all your money back.

Last edited:
NBA Store Thrillers came in. Glad I doubled up. Was also nice to get the 10% off.

They are def better then the China and Beeth.

NBA Store Thrillers came in. Glad I doubled up. Was also nice to get the 10% off.

They are def better then the China and Beeth.

mines just came in yesterday bro i love them .... i still like the bees more....can't see anything being better then them.
Yeah i'm with the Beeths as #1 of the 3, Thrillers are #2 IMO. Love these FK lows!

Last edited:
AUS footlocker :

Saturday 25[sup]th[/sup]  October

Jordan Retro 13 ‘River Walk’ (black/tropical teal-black-white): $219.95^ SSO

Kobe IX EM ‘Boxing’ (cactus/white-red-blue): $219.95^ SSO

If they do start releasing Highs again, they'll have to be somethin' special for me to jump back on that train.

If they do start releasing Highs again, they'll have to be somethin' special for me to jump back on that train.
It doesn't have to be special.  I just want something to ball in that isn't too loud.  I had Inspirations but returned them because they had too much volt for my taste.  I'd take Details or a black NRG pair if I could find one at a decent price.

Now it makes me want them
roll.gif
i was unsure for a min bro.... but once they're on your feet...you wont regret it
wink.gif

My reds were delayed. Was supposed to be delivered from eastbay today and apparently the truck was arrived late somewhere and thought everything off. Hopefully I'll get an updated email soon. :smh:

My reds were delayed. Was supposed to be delivered from eastbay today and apparently the truck was arrived late somewhere and thought everything off. Hopefully I'll get an updated email soon. :smh:
Sorry to hear man. Ndc delivered with the quickness.

not including htms 
1. beethovens
2. masterpiece low 
3. gumbo 
4. gold 
5. phillipines 
6. thrillers
7. perspective
8. detail 
9. moonwalk 
10. bruce lee 
11. hyper cobalt 
12. laser crimson(cement)
13. usa
14.china
15. ext snakeskin 
16. masterpiece 
17. pop art 
18. showtime 
19. game royal 
20. showtime

Go for it man, and even if you dont feel em for some reason you can always return them and get all your money back.
You got a great point. I might as well guarantee a pair then decide.
HAHA, GLAD I COULD HELP!

COP THE REDS, THEY ARE FLAMES!
After the pics you posted of the crimsons a while back I had to do it. Probably gonna pick the reds up tomorrow if they still available.  I got a nike giftcard but that 200 dollars can be steep at times lol.

My only hesistation at all with the shoe is the laces. If the laces were solid red or solid black I would have jumped all over these day one.

Back
Top Bottom