THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Was messing around looking for laces in my stash to try to swap into these. The Moonwalkers I found some dark grey laces off one of my air maxes and width is pretty close. Same density too. The Thrillers have the Jordan 1 Family Forever waxed reds. Laces are way too long but the if someone can find the right sizing length it makes the shoe pretty damn clean! nm the glue control...smdh Nike.
Much cleaner look 
smokin.gif

I'm just thinking maybe there will be an MC release w/ a clear or glow soles, that's why they won't let us have that option at all
Hmmmm 

maybe blue tinted sole
nerd.gif

630847-904

MULTI-COLOR/CHLORINE BLUE//BLACK

Please be real.
There are a lot of High/Low elites dropping between now and next summer... some may or may not release but are planned 
wink.gif

So MC and Brave Blue cws  are slated for 9/30-10/18 RD.. typically its somewhere in between 

Im most interested in the champion lows. I wonder if the pics of the highs on instagram are the pairs that were rumored to be releasing the 28th. I know that date is wrong but it could be the shoe. 

There are a lot of High/Low elites dropping between now and next summer... some may or may not release but are planned 
wink.gif

So MC and Brave Blue cws  are slated for 9/30-10/18 RD.. typically its somewhere in between 
Any big standouts?

Looks like we're just getting started 
happy.gif

Last edited:
There are a lot of High/Low elites dropping between now and next summer... some may or may not release but are planned :wink:

Between now and next summer? I'd assume that the X is dropping in February like the IX.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's no wtk9, EM patterns have been bland, how will they mash the different flyknit patterns? We pretty much got that with the MC/MPs. But I'm sure Nike will cook something up...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't be surprised if there's no wtk9, EM patterns have been bland, how will they mash the different flyknit patterns? We pretty much got that with the MC/MPs. But I'm sure Nike will cook something up...

IMO I havent a seen GR better than MP... and WTK wouldnt be of interest to me... I could go for another mid with some FK tho 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom