THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Kobe 9 EM Low "Black/Gold" 11/21/14
These sound promising.
nerd.gif

I loveeeee black and gold cw... I cannot wait for these to come out... I searched on Google images and it took me to what seems like a fake euro site selling the so called black/gold ems... They look sick if that's the case

Quick photo
View media item 1189097

I loveeeee black and gold cw... I cannot wait for these to come out... I searched on Google images and it took me to what seems like a fake euro site selling the so called black/gold ems... They look sick if that's the case

Quick photo
Exactly what I was envisioning.
pimp.gif

Hoping this is how the actual CW looks.

If you like that color way so much you could just make that exact same thing on iD right now...

I doubt that's what the actual Nike release looks like though, seems like they just ripped off the Black/Gold Elite 8s.

I don't wanna pay an extra 60 bucks over retail and receive my shoes in a plain Jane box.

I prefer to stick to releases...

If I had plenty of money that's a whole different story lol

I don't wanna pay an extra 60 bucks over retail and receive my shoes in a plain Jane box.

Yea because a white box makes all the difference in the world....

Regret passing on China's. Saw them I'm person today and needless to say I was impressed. On the hunt for China's now preferably retail.

Try to stock locate. I was able to get the EXTs two weeks after since they didn't sell out completely. I saw the China's at a Champs Sports in VA. Beethoven's seem like the last release that were probably tough to get (but then again didn't ask to see if they could stock locate).

lmao if the kobe box is your reason for not getting an iD..... smh. I understand it being more money, but the box should be the last thing that matters (unless you get your shoes shoved into a random little carboard box like someone on the elite low iD thread, and you don't even get the iD shoe box).

Last edited:
So I slept on the China's when they released. Totally regretted it, asked for a oop on here (not knowing it wasn't allowed) and got suspended for a week lol. Ever since, I been on NDC every morning checking to see if they re-stocked some pairs. Anyways, I checked this morning and finally! A size 13 waiting for me! Sooo stoked man. Used my 20% and Free 2 day shipping. Can't wait til they get here. I just hope it's not a pair someone returned because of a factory flaw. Does anybody know if Nike just put's these pairs back up for re-sale?

So I slept on the China's when they released. Totally regretted it, asked for a oop on here (not knowing it wasn't allowed) and got suspended for a week lol. Ever since, I been on NDC every morning checking to see if they re-stocked some pairs. Anyways, I checked this morning and finally! A size 13 waiting for me! Sooo stoked man. Used my 20% and Free 2 day shipping. Can't wait til they get here. I just hope it's not a pair someone returned because of a factory flaw. Does anybody know if Nike just put's these pairs back up for re-sale?

Yeah, they do. I've returned sold out items to NDC that I've seen pop up again (in my size only) on their website.

I think nike has done one of the best jobs they've ever done keeping cw's and leaked pics from the public for this shoe. Somehow. With how all those people with connects had cw's of lebrons leading up to december rd, some of them have to have kobe's. 

Totally agree. We're only just now seeing the Oct CWs of the KD7s and there's only 2 shown so far.

Back
Top Bottom