THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

You're wrong for that
Tell her what was said, and quote her response here, lol should be a good laugh.

Ok so who doesn't want the glow in the dark laces from their red elite low Kobe 9, I think I would like them if they aren't gonna be used.

dope
been wearing mine daily...def need a 2nd pair to stock
yeah my set is like the shoe on the right....
dope
been wearing mine daily...def need a 2nd pair to stock
yeah my set is like the shoe on the right....
 yea mine's like the one on the right too. maybe the small scales are limited kinda like the j11 dmp with gold eyelets? when you think about it  make sense since they're supposed to be QS in the first place, maybe small scales are the real QS versions?

my chinas came in today.

just a took a quick shot from my phone to compare the red fk and chinas. photo quality i know its not good. lol

and a quick try-on. they look way better in person. this is going to one of my favorites
nthat.gif

Chinas look dope on feet.

Got my Thrilllers and WTL today. Both are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] in person.

Ndc on regular orders are quick!

Yes! Same width, texture, thickness, and quality if possible.  I know that's being picky but here's to hoping.

The ones on NDC "Nike Team Shoelaces" appear to have more texture compared to the ones that come with the Elite Lows.

I was planning on visiting my local NikeTown tomorrow and bring by Beethoven laces for comparison. 
I ordered a pair of the 45" Nike Team Shoelaces.  IMO they have the same width, not texture tho.  They don't look bad, but they are way better than the standard laces you would find in a local store.  45" will do if you don't plan to tie them up, but 49" is what you would need for the regular length.  NDC is all sold out of those tho.

Thanks for the info on the laces @RyFP21

Last edited:
I hope the new highs are awesome :/...thats all I want. As of now I still think the Masterpiece is the best thing to happen to the 9s 

Back
Top Bottom