THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Local FTL has the Reds and Moonwalker Flyknits just sitting...

Both pairs had glue stains all along the sole. The Reds I tried on were even worse. 

mean.gif

Oh yeah, they'll sit.

$15 premium for a solid color with a stitched tongue tag that looks like it has the ebola virus on it?

Went to nike and checked out the reds....they are pretty nice. I was really close to getting em. They had my size and everything. Didn't end up pulling the trigger. I hope I don't regret waiting for other flynit lows or seeing what the highs are like.

I started with the Kobe IVs as my first pair of signature shoes of any kind. Have 2 KD VI Elites because I liked the materials and Max Zoom. No Jordan's and no Lebrons. Kobes definitely reign supreme for me though.

I started slowly with Lebrons but I remember how much I loved the Kobe line when I found a pair of Kobe V Del sols at a clearance outlet. I got them and strictly collect Kobe V-VIII and will start getting 9's. I go hard for 8's and V's, my favorite shoes ever. Ill grab a Lebron if I really like it but until I get my Kobe collection finished, LeBrons, KD's (VI only) and AJ'S will just have to wait. They need to put out a 9 elite/9 elite low with the styling of a system 8 colorway like the Blue Coral, Venice Beach or Area 72....that would be awesome in my book.

Out of the 3 Elite low Colorways released, which 2 would you prefer the most
there are 4 more although impossible to attain....... 

Im a sucker for purple, while some are for silver/grey and majority usually with red. Seem to be predominantly one color type with little variation. 

HG

UR

BEEs

but lovem all, gum bottom htms my great white buffalo doh!

I started slowly with Lebrons but I remember how much I loved the Kobe line when I found a pair of Kobe V Del sols at a clearance outlet. I got them and strictly collect Kobe V-VIII and will start getting 9's. I go hard for 8's and V's, my favorite shoes ever. Ill grab a Lebron if I really like it but until I get my Kobe collection finished, LeBrons, KD's (VI only) and AJ'S will just have to wait. They need to put out a 9 elite/9 elite low with the styling of a system 8 colorway like the Blue Coral, Venice Beach or Area 72....that would be awesome in my book.
Get a IV.  The one that started the low top revolution.  One of my personal favorites of the Kobe line (Carpe Diem, Del Sols, POPs, MPLS).

Out of the 3 Elite low Colorways released, which 2 would you prefer the most
Before I saw the red's today I would've said Grapes 1st then reds then Beet's. But after seeing the reds, and seeing how well the offwhite GITD accents the red, I gotta go like this.

1) Reds

2) Grapes

3) Beethovens

Hey what is everybody's opinion on the kobe 9 Hightops as a casual?
I think if you paid your money you can wear them however the hell you want. IMO they look best with non-skinny jeans. Either cover the tongue completely or let the back of the pant cuff fall down.

Back
Top Bottom