THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
174147_20140916_105325.jpg

nikeid

nikeid

waiting for the peaches to go on discount...in the $90-$100 range....

I think out of all the EMs produced so far the cactus probably are the simplest of them all next to the bruce lees.

I mean other than the silly tongue patch there is nothing remotely special about them.

Cactus and Bruce Lee are my favorite of the EMs so far. Simple looks better on these IMO. I don't like the price increase but I do like the patch.

Last edited:
Cactus and Bruce Lee are my favorite of the EMs so far. Simple looks better on these IMO. I don't like the price increase but I do like the patch.
It appears we are opposite on the totem pole. My fav by far is the Philippines and second would be the crimsons. If we are talking EMs. 

dope

The customs could be better, they solid look just goes a long way compared to the green black speckled midsole speaking of exts man I'm loving these things
View media item 1178313Been rocking these and my kc off and on all wk while I'm on leave

been wearing mine daily...def need a 2nd pair to stock

Anyone notice there is a decent amount of variation from EXT's on the snake print pattern? Some of them are sharper than others. Not sure if it's been discussed but a heads up to those still looking for pairs.

View media item 1178331

yeah my set is like the shoe on the right....

For sure copping the Moonwalkers....that shoe just looks so damn awesome in my eyes. After I actually get them and wear them, it will motivate me to either buy em all bc I suspect I really will like them but it will save me the $$$ if I (hopefully n9t) dobt like them. I personally love the flyknit and even more so the unique look it puts off

that why i like these so much, i was thinking of making that 1st ID pair you posted.

getting copped regardless. probably last EM for me. already got the easters and the peach or w/e you guys call em that dropped a couple weeks ago

Mannnn....

My girl put the wrong address on the red kobes from nike.com this saturday.

They're being sent back to the warehouse, nike put in a ticket but she said its only 50/50 that it'll work and they can intercept. Otherwise I'll just be refunded.

Extra salty because its a 12.5, which footlocker doesn't carry in stores :x

Mannnn....

My girl put the wrong address on the red kobes from nike.com this saturday.

They're being sent back to the warehouse, nike put in a ticket but she said its only 50/50 that it'll work and they can intercept. Otherwise I'll just be refunded.

Extra salty because its a 12.5, which footlocker doesn't carry in stores :x

:smh:

just got my pair in

red upper is amazing

only thing i hate, the stupid laces and GITD swoosh and stripes on the back. wish they were just white

nice shoe overall

just got my pair in

red upper is amazing

only thing i hate, the stupid laces and GITD swoosh and stripes on the back. wish they were just white

nice shoe overall
nice man.   at least the laces can be switched out easily,  also the swoosh and stripes look white most of the time during the day. but imo, the glow is dope.  

Back
Top Bottom