THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Already copped, but damn, carbon fiber really woulda been so nice. Also probably woulda meant another $25-50. Or more.
I like to think of the chrome portion to be like the "snake's eye" (probably would have been cool if the chrome was a black chrome to represent the Black Mamba's eyes).  Although carbon fiber would have been ideal, i think the textured look/feel of carbon fiber would have made the shoe looked overwhelmed with scales.

Is there a reason so many of y'all add shoes to your cart with zero intentions to actually buy them?
I do it for a few reasons.
1. Practice to stay up with Nike's system in case they implement something new that won't throw me off for a release I want to get.

2. When actually buying, I use multiple devices. If for some reason I get tossed out of line to redo captcha, I have another in line for me. By the time I check out, my other device like my phone, i'd forget about and sometimes add as well. I always release. I'm not into the whole "got sz10 in cart $350 OBO shipped nonsense.

3. Just to see if sizes are still available, and tell a couple of my fellas who says they have better luck on finishline or eastbay if they struck out.

I like to think of the chrome portion to be like the "snake's eye" (probably would have been cool if the chrome was a black chrome to represent the Black Mamba's eyes).  Although carbon fiber would have been ideal, i think the textured look/feel of carbon fiber would have made the shoe looked overwhelmed with scales.
There is carbon fiber/scale textures on the "Yeezy" foam and it looked alright. Or not, depending. I'm cool with the chrome, just lamenting the choice a bit. 

Waiting to see the first carbon fiber heel counter swap...

Might have to count me out on the Chinas this weekend. If they take a couple of hours to sell out on NDC then I'm going for them. 
laugh.gif

But if not I got to keep it moving.

I do it for a few reasons.
1. Practice to stay up with Nike's system in case they implement something new that won't throw me off for a release I want to get.

2. When actually buying, I use multiple devices. If for some reason I get tossed out of line to redo captcha, I have another in line for me. By the time I check out, my other device like my phone, i'd forget about and sometimes add as well. I always release. I'm not into the whole "got sz10 in cart $350 OBO shipped nonsense.

3. Just to see if sizes are still available, and tell a couple of my fellas who says they have better luck on finishline or eastbay if they struck out.
Basically you just want to be involved with the newest release even though you have no intention of purchasing if you get the shoe(s) in cart.

Gotcha, sounds like a productive way to spend your time.

I honestly like the EXTs because they don't have a big swoosh on both sides. It's more subtle and you get to look at other details of the shoe. I just with that the gum sole was a darker brown. I think they contrast a bit too much as is.

Basically you just want to be involved with the newest release even though you have no intention of purchasing if you get the shoe(s) in cart.

Gotcha, sounds like a productive way to spend your time.
Productive way? Lol, don't you sound motherly. I get up to walk my dog before 8, then sit around until my son wakes up for me to change and feed him. It's my time, I can do what I please on a Saturday with free time.

I doubt that I will ever get the masterpieces. I just still hope for the precisions.
I kinda like the Precisions over the the MP's for some reason. Just straight mix of Yellow and Black with the wolf grey soles with the swirly metallic graphics on the fuse
nthat.gif
. Don't get me wrong I would jump on MP's too if they were re-stocked. Even tho I can't pull of the high look I would make it cot damn work for those two colorways.

Last edited:
made the turn earlier today.

by this evening I was on ebay.

copped the Beethovens
laugh.gif

not quite

Last edited:

I kinda like the Precisions over the the MP's for some reason. Just straight mix of Yellow and Black with the wolf grey soles with the swirly metallic graphics on the fuse
nthat.gif
. Don't get me wrong I would jump on MP's too if they were re-stocked. Even tho I can't pull of the high look I would make it cot damn work for those two colorways.
I could see them being the black pair that drops after the red fk lows. Laker cw to start the season and bring back the highs.

Hey, you learn something new everyday lol...
You can, however, have someone give you their login, and then you login with that info, it stays in your cart, then they log in, and it's in their cart now. No need to release and possibly lose it.

Back
Top Bottom