THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Mango print is subtle but nice. Still not a retail $ shoe for me, but I think it'll be one of the better EM's in general.

No dice on ndc. What is this 15% cash back business?
nerd.gif
they're prob sitting in people's karts just be patient

Just added another EXT to cart! I guess these are not OOS yet??
It seems that they're sitting in people's karts like people forgot to release them after they decided they didn't want them, or they just closed the page which leaves them in kart, how long do they stay there?

Is there a reason so many of y'all add shoes to your cart with zero intentions to actually buy them?
a lot of people do it for practice for harder releases atleast that's what people say

they're prob sitting in people's karts just be patient

It seems that they're sitting in people's karts like people forgot to release them after they decided they didn't want them, or they just closed the page which leaves them in kart, how long do they stay there?

a lot of people do it for practice for harder releases atleast that's what people say

I've heard that before also. It's kinda like practicing your ABC's for a calculus exam.it doesn't make too much sense lol.

May I ask you guys a naive question?

What exactly is TRUE SIZE? Is it referring to exact heel to toe length of your foot? or the size you "usually" wears? Dont most people wear shoes little bit bigger than their heel-to-toe length?

Last edited:
I would assume a lot of people do it for practice. I know that I do.

To be honest, sometimes I do it for limited sneakers a) for friends, b) for trade bait, c) just to see if I'm able to get through and get better against later releases.

tried on the mid ext

feels real good

leather looks and feel like its a good quality leather (which jordan retros should have been doing from the beginning)

Still waiting on these.....

Mids.
I've seen this shot before, but it looks like they actually just cut a high down for this prototype. That collar gusset looks like half the ankle circle on the highs. Glad they went the EXT route for the mid cut, doubt I would have been interested in a third performance model.

Last edited:

No need, just imagining what it would be like to 'practice' ("we talkin' 'bout PRACTICE!")

Nothing beats getting your pairs in-store... and these EXTs are really nice in person.
Already copped, but damn, carbon fiber really woulda been so nice. Also probably woulda meant another $25-50. Or more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom