THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Whew. I was not about that life. Thankfully somebody outbid me on those Beethovens. Got a little to trigger happy and entered in a crazy amount. 
laugh.gif
 Got outbid with 50 seconds to go. 

Anyone looking for the EXT's i was able to cop a pair here for retail with free ship (Outside of CA).

I kinda like the Precisions over the the MP's for some reason. Just straight mix of Yellow and Black with the wolf grey soles with the swirly metallic graphics on the fuse :nthat: . Don't get me wrong I would jump on MP's too if they were re-stocked. Even tho I can't pull of the high look I would make it cot damn work for those two colorways.

View media item 1151954
i have hopes that the precision will release. i have the MP and the inspirations but the precisions have a personality of their own. Maybe it will come out this fall or it will be the final pair before the kobe X.

Last edited:
While I could never actually force myself to buy those china's they are one of my favorite "China" shoes ever.

I feel like they truly represent what they were supposed to represent. 

1396856379241.jpg

"sneakerhead.com"

Thanks but no thanks.

I do hear the Footlocker in Tysons Corners still has EXT pairs left. A guy I was talking to stock located them and got a pair for himself from that footlocker today.

Do not want china lows though, it's not exactly anything special
not sure what the point of this post was

sneakerhead is better than copping from any of the main sites ..shrug. 

sometimes people are too much in a hurry to try hard 

Last edited:
In my head ive been thinking that it could be the precisions but it probably isn't. I hope pictures surface within the next few weeks.

I wish we could see kobes a few more months in advance. I put a cap on how many cw's i am gonna buy and im dangerously close to it lol. I don't want to have to skip out on pairs hoping for something better and then realize that the pairs droppin were the best. I wish i was a big baller but sadly im not lol.

All this "Precisions" talk is getting me excited, BY FAR THE BEST COLORWAY ..IMO!...has that "Yellow/Purple" upper with the black overlay..mmmmm mmmm luv em!
hoping this NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/BLACK 630847-077 will be it?... actually anyone know that "Realpromotagged" guy that has all the rare Kobes? i know hes got the "Precisions", maybe he could see if the "Product number" matches this release?...anyone?

Nike has been doing pretty well keeping these new colorways under wraps

Nike has been doing pretty well keeping these new colorways under wraps
Yeah I feel like they hand out the lebrons to random employees because it seems like a lot of pairs leak and we always know the cw's far in advance. Kobe's we find out maybe 3 weeks before release what they look like

Anyone who owns the Hyper Grape's or Beethoven's IX Lows, would you guys say it runs a little bit smaller? (I've heard that a lot.)  I'm an 11 in regular Kobe's. Don't know if I should go with an 11 or an 11.5.

Thanks.

[posted this in the flyknit section as well.]

Back
Top Bottom