THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone who owns the Hyper Grape's or Beethoven's IX Lows, would you guys say it runs a little bit smaller? (I've heard that a lot.)  I'm an 11 in regular Kobe's. Don't know if I should go with an 11 or an 11.5.

Thanks.

[posted this in the flyknit section as well.]

The FK lows run a little snug... some feel they will eventually "break in" and stretch out. But since the new insole is so thick, you could stay TTS but switch insoles with possibly the Kobe 8.

Anyone who owns the Hyper Grape's or Beethoven's IX Lows, would you guys say it runs a little bit smaller? (I've heard that a lot.)  I'm an 11 in regular Kobe's. Don't know if I should go with an 11 or an 11.5.

Thanks.

[posted this in the flyknit section as well.]
I own the Hyper Grapes. I personally feel that they do run a bit snug at first but they break in. However, I do have more of a narrow foot. Length wise tts seems perfect and the width hasn't really bothered me. They just feel snug which is the way I like it. If your wide foot def. half size up.

Other solution that's has been mentioned is to insert kobe 8 inserts in or if you have a pair of 9's that you have already broken in, put those insoles in them.

Like the guys said, Elite lows fit snug but not in a bad way. TTS is the way to go, wide-footers definitely .5 up

Got my Inline 9s.
Clean 
smokin.gif

I will also re-re-iterate that TTS for FK lows is the safest bet. You can always trim or replace the insole. It's mainly the fat insole that makes it extra snug. Take it out and you'll feel how loose the shoe actually is. Especially if you're balling in them, you will want them the right length so spend the extra $10-20 on the right insole if you don't already have one to fit in it.

Last edited:

yes they are

wish they sold full zoom lunarlons still
Full Zoom Lunarlons were on the Elite 8s, right?  

I've been reading the people been trimming their Kobe 9 Lunarlon insoles for a more looser fit... Would trimming the insole provide similar benefits on the non-Elite Kobe 8s? (Where does one cut them anyways?)

Full Zoom Lunarlons were on the Elite 8s, right?  

I've been reading the people been trimming their Kobe 9 Lunarlon insoles for a more looser fit... Would trimming the insole provide similar benefits on the non-Elite Kobe 8s? (Where does one cut them anyways?)
elite 8s had zoom air in the heel and forefoot, its not full length zoom though (that is the lebron 11 insole).  For trimming the insoles, I believe there was a picture posted from a NT member and his was cut just below and to the side of his big toe area.  You will probably want to search for that pic to have a reference point before you cut them.   Not sure what youre asking as for benefits in non elite kobe 8s?

These are the new reps some guy is selling on ebay... are these the same replicas we first found with the super perfect nola gumbos?

%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG

These are the new reps some guy is selling on ebay... are these the same replicas we first found with the super perfect nola gumbos?

%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
eek.gif
 these are reps? I don't own a pair of Details (I guess the tag behind the tongue is a dead giveaway saying "Inspire") but over the shoe is pretty well put together, probably won't hold together well if they are reps. I'd imagine they cost a good amount of money to make

%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
eek.gif
 these are reps? I don't own a pair of Details (I guess the tag behind the tongue is a dead giveaway saying "Inspire") but over the shoe is pretty well put together, probably won't hold together well if they are reps. I'd imagine they cost a good amount of money to make
they're 130 though

The Tongue, swoosh,and lace holes looks wrong...  Shozuku is too small

%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
eek.gif
they're 130 though

At least the laces look like good quality stuff
laugh.gif
 nah man I've been trying to hunt down some Details...I know people say there are replicas of every type of shoe but damn, the Kobe 9's just seem a little complex to do that with.

%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG
eek.gif
they're 130 though

At least the laces look like good quality stuff
laugh.gif
 nah man I've been trying to hunt down some Details...I know people say there are replicas of every type of shoe but damn, the Kobe 9's just seem a little complex to do that with.
they still don't have masterpiece replicas though

hue

Back
Top Bottom