THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
No dice on ndc. What is this 15% cash back business?
nerd.gif
If you have a Discover card, go to ShopDiscover.com (their official online cashback portal) and NDC and FNL are both 15% cashback (usually only 5-10%). FNL might not work for Jordans still.

270 shipped from putemonyourfeet.com 
They are resellers. Their "pre-order" BS, and the profit they make, is the reason kicks can be so hard for regular collectors to cop. Eff those dudes. Of course, they don't have a pair in hand, so they just use Nike's shots...

Last edited:

They are resellers. Their "pre-order" BS, and the profit they make, is the reason kicks can be so hard for regular collectors to cop. Eff those dudes. Of course, they don't have a pair in hand, so they just use Nike's shots...

It wasnt a pre order but I feel what your saying
I definitely understand where your coming from but If im not going to be able to cop but really want them I see no reasn paying a little extra 

I copped.  I'd rather get them and take them back if I dont like them than to miss out completely.

Same here, I was on the fence about these but I figured it would be better to make a decision with them in my hand., I can always take them back or sell them to someone who wanted them for retail.

I definitely understand where your coming from but If im not going to be able to cop but really want them I see no reasn paying a little extra 
I also get what you are saying, and I have paid over retail for stuff as well.

But groups like this are effectively saying, "We are gonna out compete you on RD by using bots and ATC software, so, since that IS GONNA HAPPEN, we will give you a chance, in advance, to buy those shoes, from us, at a PREMIUM price, since, like we said, we ARE GOING TO PISS IN YOUR CHEERIO'S SATURDAY MORNIN'"

End editorial.

There will probably be a lot of "oops" for these in the coming weeks. They are not amazing for the price and I wanted it just as much for completion (high, mid, low) as I did because of the design.

There will probably be a lot of "oops" for these in the coming weeks. They are not amazing for the price and I wanted it just as much for completion (high, mid, low) as I did because of the design.

Price is too high for these mids. I'll cop the Red's instead.

If you added them to cart, then I would guess it's safe to assume they are still available

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom