THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i ordered from Dope-Factory and got hit with a $39 brokerage fee when i ordered a pair of Inspirations from them.  Italy to California

Last edited:
i ordered from Dope-Factory and got hit with a $39 brokerage fee when i ordered a pair of Inspirations from them.  Italy to California
That's unfortunate to hear. I've ordered just once from them and never got hit with any charges.
Just moments ago did order again just to try my luck.
I do believe customs charges vary by state.
Maryland here by the way.

Last edited:
People sleepin on these or nah? Haven't kept up with the thread moves way to fast 
laugh.gif

That's unfortunate to hear. I've ordered just once from them and never got hit with any charges.
Just moments ago did order again just to try my luck.
I do believe customs charges vary by state.
Maryland here by the way.
from what i've read $200 of declared value seems to be the threshold where you get charged or not

from what i've read $200 of declared value seems to be the threshold where you get charged or not
Value with shipping charges notwithstanding? That first purchase I mentioned was tallied at roughly $220 I believe. S/h incl. 'Twas a pair of Taxi 12s.

Last edited:
Nike is BS-ing with the USA cw, a red white and blue FK low or elite wouldnt work for that colorway?! wtf, so many dope possibilities just thrown away.

220 $?. Really?. This has to end. I've been buying Nike hoops shoes since the Air Force 2 (low, the Dale Ellis ones!) and this is becoming pure greed, Gordon Gekko style. I love the white Flyknit lows and I'm gonna get them for sure. I started with a low, maybe I'll go out from Nike basketball with another low...
If the HTM Flyknits were dropped tomorrow at $350 it would sellout within seconds. No reason for Nike to drop any of its prices when they know the hype machine allows for ridiculous prices. Sucks, but that's real life.

Well?..as much as its disapointing seein these upcoming garbage EM colorways, atleast we dont have to spend our money on them, and save for Flynits and Kobe Xs....guess thats a positive huh?...sad tho.....Flynits Lows and then on to the Kobe X for me....kinda of a disapointing year for the Kobe line....IMO...

The prices will keep going up because you guys ARE WILLING TO PAY. Simple as that.

Drop a flynit at $200 and let it sit. Let's see how fast nike retreats.

Butttttt that won't happen cause everyone and their grandma needs the Kobe 9 flynit low smh

Not going to happen. The whole line would have to fail terribly in terms of sales for them to even consider a drop in price.

Nike needs to stop with the print EM. They need to go back to the basics- solid colors. Would be nice if we could get the Barcelona and Tiffs as regular versions. They purple yellow fades would be all right too.

The prices will keep going up because you guys ARE WILLING TO PAY. Simple as that.

Drop a flynit at $200 and let it sit. Let's see how fast nike retreats.

Butttttt that won't happen cause everyone and their grandma needs the Kobe 9 flynit low smh

Kobekobe Kobekobe I agree. Nike gets away with this because people let them. They tested us with these flynits and now that they know they sold out on damn near every pair they doing it again. The 7s did bad so they kept the same price for the 8s. Then they call a shoe premium that's made the exact way and we fly to grab them for a price increase. Nike got us in they pocket literally

So most people are done with EM's now that Flyknit lows are here.

but if the WTK is an EM yall will be back,

@909mikey  what 619 said -- spray the WD-40 on and let it sit for about a minute before trying to wipe it away.  Some other type of solvent/grease remover may work too, just want to be careful you don't do any major damage to the sole.
I read about that but I was scared about using it on the Icy sole. Do you think it would make it yellow?

Back
Top Bottom