THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
All of the places around me are doing a FCFS for these. All previous ones were raffles. Did they make a lot of these or have they lost their steam with the confirmation of the FK lows?

If the HTM Flyknits were dropped tomorrow at $350 it would sellout within seconds. No reason for Nike to drop any of its prices when they know the hype machine allows for ridiculous prices. Sucks, but that's real life.
I know that, and you're 100% right , but the combination of greed on one side and stupitidity on the other (me included) makes me rethink the whole thing. This whole madness started with that kid who liked ADIDAS in the first place and used to play for the Bulls. And I hold him specially accountable for all this madness, because of his GREED. I'd be fine with 150$ shoes TOPS. And if I were him and I had all his power and money (or Kobe, for that matter) I'd impose (or at least try to) that price to Nike. KD tried and succeeded...at first at least.

Hopefully interest has dwindled, maybe I can actually get a pair and have be hassle free.

I havent check any ftls but im certain hoh in scottsdale is raffling. They raffle errything down to SLH and diffused jades for the lebron xis.

Will be an easy copp at niketown sf just go when they open no need to worry.. Just called there is no campouts and they have 40 pairs of each color way ... So my first choice is Kd but if for some reason that sells out Kobe's it is..

And yes the gold pack definitely lost some steam

Last edited:
So most people are done with EM's now that Flyknit lows are here.

but if the WTK is an EM yall will be back,
I mean...yeah, a bunch of people would probably cop another EM if something hyped came out, but when the upcoming EM colorways are things like the Brazils or those USAs...I mean, are we supposed to be excited about copping clown shoes and garbage? :lol: I actually don't think the EMs are a bad shoe at all, but some of the colorways aren't doing them any favors. They fit and feel more comfortable to me than the 8s do, even though I think the 8s still look better.

Copping from END will be lower than retail.
Copping from NIKE with a code is even lower
happy.gif

Where did everyone get there purple Showtime laces on the Bay? Just want to make sure I get the right ones. I know they have to be 72. Will rep.

So most believe this will be easy cop? Even in Footlockers? It's not an HoH exclusive right, any FL should get them?

The prices will keep going up because you guys ARE WILLING TO PAY. Simple as that.

Drop a flynit at $200 and let it sit. Let's see how fast nike retreats.

Butttttt that won't happen cause everyone and their grandma needs the Kobe 9 flynit low smh

The prices would definitely go down if there was more people that think like you man.

Back
Top Bottom