THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Its probably going to be part of the independence day theme pack. Lebron has one and the kd vii has a similar cw but not design.

I think I'll pass on the Golds.  The month of May was rough on my pockets
Yeah bro. You been on a mad sneaker spree.
laugh.gif

June pickup thread not going to be the same now. 

I think I'll pass on the Golds.  The month of May was rough on my pockets
Yeah bro. You been on a mad sneaker spree.
laugh.gif

June pickup thread not going to be the same now. 
laugh.gif
....I know man.  My wife lookin at me with the Westbrook face with each package delivery.

I still made a couple pick ups though. 

I really like the idea of an independence day pack. Not super patriotic but Ive always loved colorways they have made. They really dropped the ball on this one.

I really like the idea of an independence day pack. Not super patriotic but Ive always loved colorways they have made. They really dropped the ball on this one.
I'm not sure which one is more messed up looking in pictures the Brazils or these Independence Day joints.

If USA was indeed the inspiration behind that design...they failed miserably. There are plenty of countries that have red, white, and blue colors. Nothing about that shoe shouts 'Merica!

Kobe X [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
Kobe X [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
220 $?. Really?. This has to end. I've been buying Nike hoops shoes since the Air Force 2 (low, the Dale Ellis ones!) and this is becoming pure greed, Gordon Gekko style. I love the white Flyknit lows and I'm gonna get them for sure. I started with a low, maybe I'll go out from Nike basketball with another low...

Last edited:
Like the colorway but the pattern is too obnoxious. Nike giving us a break this year after doing so well with the 8.

Those USA lows are garbage but so are every other EM low except the Bruce Lees & Crimsons. Anyways Golds will be copped tomorrow. Hopefully I can jus walk in at 830 in the morning or later & cop them lol

Nike can't even get most of their officially announced pairs produced and released right now...no need to worry about next year's Kobe.

By all means...someone start a kobe X thread if they want
laugh.gif

one question though - anyone in the usa who's ordered from end - have you been billed with import/customs charges?

Last edited:
im likin both the upcomin FK low CWS

from the look of the pics - back of the shoe, looks exactly like my flyknit max and the kd vi elite which i tried on ........... if it fits and feels the same then i cant wear them for ball.  way 2 much heel slippage especially for basketball. 

the flyknit max r fine cos i wear them casually, not to train/run but thats the main reason why i didnt get the kd vi elite

im hopin im wrong cos like i said i do def like the look of them, probably more so than the em low

regardless im pretty sure i be gettin a pair lol pity cos from these kinda releases i wont be able to try them on - only chance = buyin online

gold elite ..................

Back
Top Bottom