THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Thumbs up for both of those. The Details are still the top Kobe 9 to date IMO and those Mine Grey 8s were actually pretty decent. (Cue the widespread disagreement.
laugh.gif
)
Thanks!, I like "boring" colorways, and I'm really hoping to get the grey Elite lows without much hassle here in Spain.

So this happened today ... Any ideas on the best way to get the gum out ? I tried picking it out with a toothpick but obviously there's still alot more.

Both FK lows are nice.

Probably won't get the White/Blk pair because I'm not really a fan of sneakers that are all neutral colored.

I need wild colors, dammit.

View media item 1009324So this happened today ... Any ideas on the best way to get the gum out ? I tried picking it out with a toothpick but obviously there's still alot more.

I just used my regular cleaner shoe mgk with the brush. First I try to take off as much as I can with toothpicks and paper towels. Then I just used the shoe mgk cleaner with brush.

Stepped on gum with my kobe 8 python. No sign of it left.

I just used my regular cleaner shoe mgk with the brush. First I try to take off as much as I can with toothpicks and paper towels. Then I just used the shoe mgk cleaner with brush.

Repped, I need to get a new brush. I have the generic cleaner from footlocker. I guess ill try that. Thanks

Michael Jackson's were a let down.... I just knew they would involve what dude a couple posts above me was talking about & be a hi. Welp guess nike can't get out their own way sometimes... I wore this Sunday tho...
Can anyone tell me when and why it's became cool for guys to lay their "outfit" out like this - take a picture of it - and then share it on some form(s) of social media?

Ima wake up to be dangerously dissapointed

Hey man was thinkin of ordering shoe mgk. Is the shoe cleaning starter kit the way to go?

Did you get the shoe cleaner starter kit? I been wanting to place an order but don't really want to spend over 20 lol

Did you get the shoe cleaner starter kit? I been wanting to place an order but don't really want to spend over 20 lol

I think so. Forgot what its called it comes with the cleaning solution, conditioner and brush. Yeah its way overprice. Definitely better than the cheap ones in the can. The solution should last long too you only need about four drops on the brush.

I think so. Forgot what its called it comes with the cleaning solution, conditioner and brush. Yeah its way overprice. Definitely better than the cheap ones in the can. The solution should last long too you only need about four drops on the brush.
Have you tried the jason markk cleaning solutions? Are they more or less the same as shoe mgk? I was thinking about buying the jason markk starter kit

Damn I had my heart set on the gold Kobe's but here we are a few days away and I had a change of heart and is going with the KD golds...

Anyone know if the soles turn yellow on the KD's?

Might copp both tbh

Damn I had my heart set on the gold Kobe's but here we are a few days away and I had a change of heart and is going with the KD golds...

Anyone know if the soles turn yellow on the KD's?

Might copp both tbh

might as well cop the lebron as well while ur at it

Back
Top Bottom