THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
so who's copping the gold elites?
Me! Because everybody here wants the FK lows. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Have you tried the jason markk cleaning solutions? Are they more or less the same as shoe mgk? I was thinking about buying the jason markk starter kit

I think they are the same. Jason markk just has the more recognizable name.

given the potential shown by the htm pairs, i can't help but be disappointed in these.

Conflicted on both the MJs and Beethovens. They nice and all but the HTMs was just on another level. Can't help but feel a little disappointed with what they have us

Kind of disappointed...the Milan releases showed what they could do with the flyknit. All-purple and Detail-lows...

hope there is more to come.

Let me get this straight.....
Y'all really up in here doing backflips over those two boring *** examples of flyknit Kobe's? Sheeeesh.

From far away, the golds look like socks. Will pick-up if they have any left, but gotta focus on other things now. Two IX elites are good enough for me for now.

have you tried WD-40 to scrape the gum?
@909mikey  what 619 said -- spray the WD-40 on and let it sit for about a minute before trying to wipe it away.  Some other type of solvent/grease remover may work too, just want to be careful you don't do any major damage to the sole.

Last edited:
Cut myself off from any more 9 highs, but that Gold pair looks pretty good on feet in that pic.

Out of curiosity, were they raffling spots for the Elites for tomorrow or are they not as hot as the other drops?

just got the notification my philippines are waiting at the casa for me. now besides it being the start of the finals tonight i have another reason to get off work.

GO SPURS GO

Does anyone know the actual production numbers of the different version of elites? Havent seen anyone ever post that up. I wonder if there really is a disparity in the number of pairs produced.

Back
Top Bottom