THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Any info on these?
Kobe IX Black NRGs. 

Might've been a 21 Mercer exclusive.

Came in this cold black colorway + White/Volt 2.

@DAR228  Those are the NRG's, already released in NYC in 2 stores I think. Were extremely limited
frown.gif

They're PEs.

Mercers/DSM/NRGs whatever you want to call them have a 3M swoosh, 3M in the laces, a speckled midsole & silver/grey stitches on the back as well as a scale type pattern on the plastic material that goes wraps from the midsole all the way to the top of the shoe. 

The PEs have all black laces, a silver swoosh, a plain midsole, just a shiny plastic instead of the scale pattern, and of course the red stitching. 
oh, and re-subscribed now that the FK lows are being released in the US...can't wait for them to hit ID 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
must be nice to just go for a workout and have a closet of shoes to pick from.. :smh:

i would be in heaven.

I've yet to unDS my masterpiece pair and seeing these fk lows has me wondering if I should sell, trade or simply keep them assuming I don't get any of the fk lows for retail.

Would you guys trade masterpieces for both fk lows? I'm also thinking they might come out with better colorways.

I wish the purple was more of a mc purple.
I love the masterpieces but I've had that stuck in my mind as well. I might try and find a trade for both these fk lows for my mps. Well see

I love the masterpieces but I've had that stuck in my mind as well. I might try and find a trade for both these fk lows for my mps. Well see cause I can't get down with the high elites. Love the mp flyknit cw but not the high model. Plus my bread is tight right now so I might have to let these babies and trade em off.

Those purple MJ joints are pretty tight. Crazy thing is I would have and did think that the white "Fundamentals/Gold" were the MJ joints though. They just remind of certain shoes Michael Jackson wore over the years ]Yeah I am in on those Hyper Grapes though and the grey ones too. That will make it 4 colorways I like and am sure about, maybe 5, if the Masterpiece colorway grows on me.

Last edited:
I like the lows flynit I wouldn't sell any of my highs for the lows at least not these 2 colorways i still want them but I think the high colorways are better

Last edited:
The MJs are a big let down...on top of the moon pattern I don't see MJ at all.

I  was expecting a:

1) black and white (like the shoes he always wears)

2) red - thriller

3) blue and white - the way you make me feel

4) something with a glittery glove effect - billy jean

5) something tribal-ish

They're too similar to my fades, but will still cop coz I love the purple.

Might get the Beethovens too since release is a month apart, so I'll have enough time to save up.

Back
Top Bottom