THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
July needs to come faster so we can be blessed with the FK lows
August needs to come faster 
tongue.gif

Does end always do the 20% off to U.S customers and how long does shipping usually take?

^ no thanks it will take a century to get to me and would have to pay extra because it's being shipped from another country

What is the"end" ?? And does anyone have any ndc codes for the release tonight that you all speak of being cheaper than retail ?

Would be highly repped
I bought a pair after soud posted the link the my total shipped was cheaper than retail before tax.  Looks like they're sold out now though.
^ no thanks it will take a century to get to me and would have to pay extra because it's being shipped from another country
The shoes were $199.99 and shipping was $11.95 fedex priority in the US.  I bought the KDVI allstars from there and it came in two business days. 

Last edited:
all sydney footlocker/nike sold out of my size >.< but got through hanon ^.^

hopefully it doesnt get cancelled .....................

i never had to pay any vat charge i live in CA.. #kanyeshrug.. but if you all are still weary.. don't buy from europe.. 

Been on a janoski hype, and a bunch of jordan's for my lady lately. Picking these up next:

6/21

7/12

maaaybe 6/14

Do both the FK lows come out on the same day? Want them white & black ones. Not going by them dumb *** nicknames for em...

Kobe with the 9 ''Precision'', meeting with Jordan for dinner last night. UpscaleHype Magazine.View media item 1010816

Dopeness. Those Precision need to drop that will turn me back to the highs.... I hope. I kinda like them better than the MPs from the pics I see. More subtle flyknit but yet still pops and the design on the fuse is a little nicer as well.

Back
Top Bottom