[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

^ Wow thats wassup. How is it?

So far, so good (Just got to AOTL).Packaging is real clean, but there are no bonus tracks (Deluxe).

The one you got is the deluxe version right? So the one with the dancer on the cover is the regular version?
No, he has the regular version and there are five covers for the album.
*Reads album spine* Nah, I'm pretty sure it's the deluxe edition.

34c1534b70542245789f10af321a53cfd718f7e_r.jpg

Oh, I misread. I thought you were saying it wasn't the deluxe because it didn't have the bonus tracks. Sorry.

^ You know what, I just realized that the hard copy CD has the AOTL interlude and Who Will Survive in America as tracked separate from their counterparts (AOTL and Lost in the World). So to confirm, there are actually only 11 songs, and no bonus tracks on the physical deluxe edition.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

^ Wow thats wassup. How is it?

So far, so good (Just got to AOTL).Packaging is real clean, but there are no bonus tracks (Deluxe).

The one you got is the deluxe version right? So the one with the dancer on the cover is the regular version?
No, he has the regular version and there are five covers for the album.
*Reads album spine* Nah, I'm pretty sure it's the deluxe edition.

34c1534b70542245789f10af321a53cfd718f7e_r.jpg

Oh, I misread. I thought you were saying it wasn't the deluxe because it didn't have the bonus tracks. Sorry.

wait so the deluxe don't have bonus tracks ?

^ You know what, I just realized that the hard copy CD has the AOTL interlude and Who Will Survive in America as tracked separate from their counterparts (AOTL and Lost in the World). So to confirm, there are actually only 11 songs, and no bonus tracks on the physical deluxe edition.
Yea the rips are the same thing and i can't believe there is no bonus tracks 
I might as well get the regular edition 

But since its like a $3 difference i will probably cop the deluxe 

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

2 more days.. Imma get up earlier so I can pick it up before my 10 am class on monday.. 
laugh.gif

Don't most music stores open at 10 A.M. though?
I'll be going to Target to pick it up and they open at 8am
pimp.gif

Is it just me or has everyone stopped checking for Good Friday tracks? Hardly anyone in here is asking about it. I doubt we get one this week... woulda heard something by now... SMH

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by The Encore

GREATEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME!
No BS. Im starting to think this after listening to it all week. I dont give a damn if its too early or it sounds crazy.

You two need to listen to more music.

Slap yourself in the face if you took what I said seriously ... It's obviously not ... Its def up for best rap album of the year, but I was kidding ... You dont even want to look in my itunes library

Originally Posted by The Encore

Slap yourself in the face if you took what I said seriously ... It's obviously not ... Its def up for best rap album of the year, but I was kidding ... You dont even want to look in my itunes library

Thank god you were joking
laugh.gif

Damn, my bad haha. Was it last weeks good friday? I thought it was meant to be an itunes exclusive on the album.

So any word on Mommas Boyfriend?

Damn, my bad haha. Was it last weeks good friday? I thought it was meant to be an itunes exclusive on the album.

So any word on Mommas Boyfriend?

Back
Top Bottom