[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

We obviously care bro
laugh.gif

But posting every couple of hours asking for it, or even really thinking about it too much wouldn't change anything/make it drop any faster.

It'll be out at some point this weekend hopefully.

If not, what can ya do?
ohwell.gif

Nah i think the version on iTunes of chain heavy is different from the good Friday version

Because the iTunes version is suppose to have M.I.A on it and the Friday version don't have her on it
These are the bonus tracks thats suppose to be on itunes :

"Chain Heavy" feat. M.I.A [Exclusive iTunes]
"Momma’s Boyfriend" [Exclusive iTunes]
"Power (Remix)"  feat. Jay-Z & Swizz Beatz [Exclusive iTunes]
"Pure" feat. Mr Hudson [Exclusive iTunes]

Originally Posted by Gordonson

We obviously care bro
laugh.gif

But posting every couple of hours asking for it, or even really thinking about it too much wouldn't change anything/make it drop any faster.

It'll be out at some point this weekend hopefully.

If not, what can ya do?
ohwell.gif
This. 
If Ye' Drops one, great...if not, i cant be mad at him. He's already givin me enough amazing music to last through the entire holidays 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

So nobody cares that we don't have a Good Friday track this week?
I care, but c'mon man. The dude has been putting out that heat for the last 2-3 months consistently. I think we can let one week slide
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

I care, but c'mon man. The dude has been putting out that heat for the last 2-3 months consistently. I think we can let one week slide
ohwell.gif

Nah man, we can't lol

If the album wouldn't have had 3 good Friday tracks on it maybe, but now it's unacceptable
roll.gif

If a G.O.O.D. Friday track doesn't drop this week its no big deal... I've got a lot of G.O.O.D. Friday tracks to hold me over.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Your contributions to this thread are borderline trolling.
laugh.gif

Oh come on, I've been at work for the past 48 Hours and not been posting.

I'll still be buying the album Monday to support 'Ye.... even though he doesn't need my support. He's given me too much quality music this year now to.

We've got them in the back at work right now, can't wait to pick it up.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

If a G.O.O.D. Friday track doesn't drop this week its no big deal... I've got a lot of G.O.O.D. Friday tracks to hold me over.

Same, but I would expect him to drop a heater just 'cause his album drops in two days.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Don't Look Down, Christian Dior Denim Flow, Good Friday still get love on my iTunes.

Well, I'm hearing the iTunes version is different, Amazon is different, digipak verson on the 22nd, deluxe on the 29th...I don't know what's what..
laugh.gif

PO

Here are the variations:

1. Plastic Case Regular Copy

2. Digipak Regular Copy (Seen someone with it on the KTT forum)

3. Digipak Deluxe Edition Copy (Comes with Runaway Film)

4. iTunes Deluxe Edition (Comes with 'See Me Now' (Still turrible), I think a digital version of the Film (?), and the Digital Booklets)

5. iTunes Regular Copy

As far as I know anyway.

wow.. his best work huh? any thoughts on the RS review?... College Dropout was an instant classic to me.. track after track was an instant replay.. i seriously cant imagine Ye' topping his 1st work. 
pimp.gif

LOL. All this time I thought the deluxe cover would holographic.
30t6p3b.gif

Not that it matters, in the slightest.

Originally Posted by proper english

wow.. his best work huh? any thoughts on the RS review?... College Dropout was an instant classic to me.. track after track was an instant replay.. i seriously cant imagine Ye' topping his 1st work. 
pimp.gif
Kanye knew exactly what he was doing when he popped up at the Rolling Stone offices earlier this year and gave them a mini lil concert.  I can't even hate on dude for playing the game. They delivered with a good review. If anything Kanye is more generic now and while he can hit more audiences who wants regular @%% music when you know somebody can do better? The album is aight but it's no College Dropout.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by proper english

pimp.gif
Kanye knew exactly what he was doing when he popped up at the Rolling Stone offices earlier this year and gave them a mini lil concert.  I can't even hate on dude for playing the game. They delivered with a good review. If anything Kanye is more generic now and while he can hit more audiences who wants regular @%% music when you know somebody can do better? The album is aight but it's no College Dropout.
I agree with what you said about what he did with RS 
But i don't agree at all about him being generic 

Who in hip pop is doing the stuff he did on this album ???

Did you see the VMA performance what about the SNL performance ?? no one in hip pop  is doing anything ye is doing 

I know college dropout was a amazing album and arguably his best work but you can't hold that against this album because this album is a great album weather its better than CD or not 

And if you classify this as regular hip pop music i  definitely  want hear what your listening to

Back
Top Bottom