[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

The mixing on this album is pretty bad if you listen to it with high end headphones or a good sound system 
tired.gif
monster in specific is too loud and distorted. 

I really hope the vinyl sounds better than this.

May have to peep that Roots joint but this is album of the year in my book. I dont remember the last time I was this satified with an album, I think it was Food & Liquor

Okay so let me get this straight, See Me Now is an iTunes exclusive correct? I don't want to miss out on any songs like what happened with Graduation (Bittersweet, CTMN Remix, Good Night) And what happened to Mommas Boyfriend? I was looking forward to that song being on this album.

musically, this album has some gems but not anything that wasn't done before as far as originality goes.
As for substance, there is none. Maybe im missing something but ye is constantly mentioning something about
dealings with the devil, his promiscious relations with many women and how perfect and imperfect he is at the same time. Nikki minaj def didnt help this album and i think she might be schizophrenic and that dude Ross stays talking about material possesions in order to avoid touching upon his weight problem. But back to kanye....
I dont understand how anyone can say that this is even kanye's best record let alone the GAOAT
laugh.gif

Dudes serious with this GOAT tag? I love the album as much as the next man, but c'mon.

It's an exceptional instrumental CD with a few quotables here and there. Not much of what Kanye says, or his features, is going to change anyone's life. The big difference b/w this album and his past albums is that he has mastered not only the art of the tracklist, but of effortlessly making the album flow, which affords one to not only repeat the album ad infinitum, but also to sit in this disgusting head bouncing, bone-rattling groove from intro to outro. MBDTF needs more than that, unfortunately, to even be mentioned with with the likes of TMOLH.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

musically, this album has some gems but not anything that wasn't done before as far as originality goes.
As for substance, there is none. Maybe im missing something but ye is constantly mentioning something about
dealings with the devil, his promiscious relations with many women and how perfect and imperfect he is at the same time. Nikki minaj def didnt help this album and i think she might be schizophrenic and that dude Ross stays talking about material possesions in order to avoid touching upon his weight problem. But back to kanye....
I dont understand how anyone can say that this is even kanye's best record let alone the GAOAT
laugh.gif

On Monster Ross called himself a "fat @#+*%%*%%%##" and I agree about the album having absolutely no substance. That is something new from Kanye. I honestly think he made up the whole darl twisted fantasy story just to give the album some type of cohesiveness.

Just got hands on the Deluxe iTunes edition with the digital booklet and all of that.

I'll still go support him by copping the Deluxe copy when I get a chance on Tuesday.

Have not bought an album in years but I can't lie this kanye joint is just sick . Plus the cd cover itself is a piece of art and I wanna support Ye on this one he put in work.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

^ Wow thats wassup. How is it?

So far, so good (Just got to AOTL).Packaging is real clean, but there are no bonus tracks (Deluxe).

The one you got is the deluxe version right? So the one with the dancer on the cover is the regular version?

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

So far, so good (Just got to AOTL).Packaging is real clean, but there are no bonus tracks (Deluxe).

The one you got is the deluxe version right? So the one with the dancer on the cover is the regular version?
No, he has the regular version and there are five covers for the album.

so do we know if those 5+ songs (one with mr Hudson feature) are confirmed as bonus tracks or are they just having see me now w/big sean as the only bonus track there is?)

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

No, he has the regular version and there are five covers for the album.
*Reads album spine* Nah, I'm pretty sure it's the deluxe edition.

34c1534b70542245789f10af321a53cfd718f7e_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom