The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

@bigj505 when you posted your black cat pick up and said you passed on the jams, i swear i was gonna ask you why? lol decided to leave it alone tho.

funny to see you copped em. lol when i saw you passed, i just couldnt figure out why? lol

thats kinda how the shoes hit me too tho. once i had em in hand and was able to see the casual appeal, they lit that good ol -time to back track, fire. lol

curious to see which other xxxi's you grab... :nerd:

btw. you got the black cats on my radar now. thx alot. :rolleyes

@bigj505 when you posted your black cat pick up and said you passed on the jams, i swear i was gonna ask you why? lol decided to leave it alone tho.

funny to see you copped em. lol when i saw you passed, i just couldnt figure out why? lol

thats kinda how the shoes hit me too tho. once i had em in hand and was able to see the casual appeal, they lit that good ol -time to back track, fire. lol

curious to see which other xxxi's you grab... :nerd:

btw. you got the black cats on my radar now. thx alot. :rolleyes

honestly, i dont love the patent leather on the heel vs the leather. today i just said forget it and asked to buy them . kinda happy i did.

i didnt go ham on the 31 by any means. i like the shoe but dont love it so im only at 4 pairs as of now. i do want the black toes and the SBBs eventually.

i only own 2 black cats (trust me, they are flames), 1 chicago, and 1 space jam. kinda weak huh? :lol:

and si3n4 si3n4 thanks man. if i see them for the low again, ill reach out.

Last edited:
Copped my banneds for 99 @ a local dtlr.

Might wanna do some leg work.

Anyone know where i can grab chicagos for roun 100?

Banneds at DTLR been dried up at the spots that I've hit and it's been at least 5-7 of them.

The CHI could be $70 at DTLR if you can find them. They were that price at the DTLR outlet when I went but looks like it was big sizes left.

These were $50 each :x
View media item 2449715
View media item 2449721

I remember seeing people here with crazy P E collections and wishing to own one. I thought Id never own a PE, even if I could afford em I wouldnt drop that much for sneakers. Now I'm able to say I own four pair. They may not be the most desired pairs but I'm just happy to be able to say I own them. I would look at collections here as a kid and be in awe, now I'm in awe of my own sometimes. (The other 2 pair are Memphis tiger foamposite lights, and Marquette University 2010s)

Last edited:
I need to get black cats

Clear sole turns me off more than the patent on the space jams. They're dope though.

Banneds at DTLR been dried up at the spots that I've hit and it's been at least 5-7 of them.

The CHI could be $70 at DTLR if you can find them. They were that price at the DTLR outlet when I went but looks like it was big sizes left.

I just happen to be at Shoe City and picked up banneds for $89. That was about two months ago though.

These were $50 each
sick.gif

I remember seeing people here with crazy P E collections and wishing to own one. I thought Id never own a PE, even if I could afford em I wouldnt drop that much for sneakers. Now I'm able to say I own four pair. They may not be the most desired pairs but I'm just happy to be able to say I own them. I would look at collections here as a kid and be in awe, now I'm in awe of my own sometimes. (The other 2 pair are Memphis tiger foamposite lights, and Marquette University 2010s)
CRAZY pick-up man! Wow! I sent you a PM, but I've got another question I forgot to ask.

I have never seen any pics of Conley wearing this PE, are you sure they're his? Monta Ellis has worn one identical to this but I've never seen Conley in them. Do you know for sure that they're Mike's? What size are they?

Back
Top Bottom