The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

hopefully im able to stay away from the red out lows.

this shoe has such an unexpected hold on me. lol

Congrats on the acquisition @Souljaman22, hope you keep them! :nthat:
Like others said, I believe those are Monta Ellis, but i could tell you for certain if you wanted to DM me the size tag.

Also, yrok1986 yrok1986 , waiting for that update! :nerd: :lol:

PO

Last edited:
Really like the black lows. Want them for ball but those clear soles have me cautious since it sounds like some people have had issues with the other lows and the clear soles. I'm in on the red lows if the soles aren't clear...

Last edited:
all red low :nerd:

I like that low, but the clear bottom :rolleyes

I wish the team lows didn't have the swoosh like the rest of them

I wonder when we will get pics of lows, seen all red pair, waiting to see white red black pair hope they have red toe

Repped! I'll wait for them to hit Nike tomorrow so I can order them and the navy's with a 20% off coupon

Just grabbed the low black SWEET
Love the look - pretty much exactly the design I want in a hoop shoe but can't look at that pic and forget about the traction giving out on me over and over when I copped the Michigan lows. 

Wide feet ok with these shoes? TTS or half size up?

You should be fine TTS. This shoe has a profile and shape that's very roomy for the wider foot folks.
Of course, not everyone is the same but if you go TTS with say Jordan V's you should be fine with the 31's.
This is one of the primary reasons I love the 31's, a great design for us wide footers.

So I picked up my TTS 9.5 tried em on in store and they were fine. But when I tried em on with dri fit elite socks for bball they were kinda snug and tight. I think im going to return them for a size 10. Thanks guys ^

Back
Top Bottom