Jordan IV RM

From the ship to me ftl option… had to wait for my brother to send them over
IMG_0567.jpeg
IMG_0566.jpeg

did the driveway greys get re-released today? I had a snkrs notice and about died when I saw it. went on the app and it said the draw had ended so couldn't purchase

not that I would have because the resell pair I paid $75 over retail for are due to arrive in a couple hours

either way, between this and the animal-print lebrons I paid full $250 freight for (and don't regret) while they're now $70, I'm taking quite the bubble bath here

did the driveway greys get re-released today? I had a snkrs notice and about died when I saw it. went on the app and it said the draw had ended so couldn't purchase

not that I would have because the resell pair I paid $75 over retail for are due to arrive in a couple hours

either way, between this and the animal-print lebrons I paid full $250 freight for (and don't regret) while they're now $70, I'm taking quite the bubble bath here

they did shock drop today. i have a pair but entered anyway for the hell of it. didnt get a W but the wierd thing is that SNKRS acted like i didnt enter at all.

they did shock drop today. i have a pair but entered anyway for the hell of it. didnt get a W but the wierd thing is that SNKRS acted like i didnt enter at all.

SNKRS does that to me every few releases. Like it just gives up on you and the price button shows back up. Did that to me today too. Then as I re-entered, the "out of stock in your size" joint popped up

Saw these drop after the fact, irritated since I actually want the driveway grays. I should have known something was up, prices dropped on resell last few days

IMG_3480.jpg

got these in yesterday and I am totally satisfied. biggest question was whether they'd be any good as actual bike shoes. normal aj4s are NOT a good bike shoe and don't even start on aj5s or 11s or anything with a waffle bottom. aj1s and dunks are perfect with the flatter toe shape and sturdy sole, and while these nigels are a little plumper in the bumper, they slide into pedal cages real smooth. why do I suddenly have a boner

IMG_3477.jpg

they're very understated, which is a bit of a shame. I can see why the green ones are so popular, you can actually see the details. ehh they feel good on-feet and deliver on the bike so I'm chuffed

Finally had the chance to put these on to run errands and I was surprised they were more comfortable than I expected. Kind of want the green pair now.

IMG_2331_VSCO.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom