The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Traction on the lows initially is abysmal. I was sliding all over the place. They get better after a little bit of running in them. For reference I have the "sheen" colorway. Very comfortable but the traction is not getting it done. If the next time I hoop the traction has broken in any/improved these are going back.

JS"

Yeah if you wear thick socks, go half size up.
But also for the Why Nots def go up half a size they are def tighter round the sides.

For the Why Nots, did most of you go half size up?

I stayed the same size because I had no choice.
I'm a sz 13 and the Why Not"s were not available in a 13.5.

However, these are not as roomy as the regular 31's so
jumping up a 1/2 size is probably a good idea.

Ah thanks man ! Because im not a wide footer but majority has said the same about going half size up. Was unsure incase if its too roomy since im always 10.5 . Both 29's and 31's that is.

Anyone else here with a slim foot played in the why nots? Is it a must to go true to size? Really need your advice. Im 10.5 in my 29's. Dont own any 30's.

I haven't played in a pair but I did try them on in the store. I'm a 10 in the 29s and a 10 in the Why Nots fit me the same. Tooling is the same on the 29s, so I would assume you should be fine with a 10.5 in the Why Nots.

^ +1 The Why Not's fit exactly like the 29's to my feet.  I own and love both :smile:  However, I do have a slightly wider foot.

Catching up on the thread, great pics of the Black Cats and Space Jams @bigj505

Those are two of my favorite colorways of the XXXIs.

Own those two as well as the Fine Prints.

I hardly know anything when it comes to samples and PE's are they worth anything? Should I keep them?
With the only difference being the soles, they're not worth much more than the general release pair, especially in a size 16. I sent you a Private Message.

Has anyone bought a pari of the black/sheen (pinkish) lows? I don't think I've seen one real life photo of that pair in this thread. Something about them appeals to me, though I'm not biting at the $160 retail price. But curious to see images other than Nike's official shots. Haven't come across them, oddly, in any stores near me in SoCal that I frequent. 

Back
Top Bottom