The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

I really need to update the OP. Going to do that this weekend. Who took those pics of Maya Moore's shoes btw? Does somebody own those or have them for sale or something?

I really need to update the OP. Going to do that this weekend. Who took those pics of Maya Moore's shoes btw? Does somebody own those or have them for sale or something?

Awesome, looking forward to your edit, can't wait! There is a ton of pairs to be added. Those pictures came from Maya Moore's twitter. She posted them herself.

Unlike College PE's though, the actual PE's for players are very TOUGH to come by. They can be obtained, prices are just insane though & you won't see many pictures surface, due its rarity. If they do, Nike can track down where they came from & people who sold/obtained can face severe consequences.

PO

Maya auctions off her Jordan shoes every so often and all proceeds go to her charity of choice.
Wouldn't surprise me to see some of her 31's hit the auction block.

Maya had on the pictured Orange Camo 31 on last night at the Garden and a teammate had green 31's that I had not seen before, it was a much brighter shade of green than the Greg Monroe green we saw before and more along the lines of one of the Brazil Olympic colorway.

View media item 2440379

Last edited:
>>>Small collection of Air Jordan 29s / 31s...
View media item 2440809(Boxes w/ sneakers inside for every pair of 29s publicly released + every pair of 31s publicly released through Royals, other than the Gold pair released in New Orleans) [emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji] (Also, disregard the boxes for the six Air Jordan Packs also included in the photo) [emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji]

>>>Few others Air Jordans for your general viewing pleasure as well... [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
View media item 2440811
Small, but commendable start imo! [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

smh im gonna have so many of these when its all said and done.

crazy bc i was sleeping initially. bought like 5 pair of these in like the last 2 & 1/2 months. lol

still need the blk jbc's and the asw's. need like 3 pair of lows too. lol

love the basic silhouette of these mixed in with the mild futuristic aesthetics.

casually slept on imo.

An "anonymous" Jordan designer did tell us the rubber was changed on the later pairs and lows.

This is good news. I've been thinking of getting the black cats or some lows and glad to hear the traction should be better.

Back
Top Bottom