The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

I slept on them too.

was actually able to strike a deal with some dude on ebay for 210 shipped (DS). no box top tho.

lookin forward to them showing up. theyve been fire in the pix/vids ive been looking @.

Last edited:
Who's signature is that?

So the navy lows are considered UNC's also?

I like them, but not really feeling the clear sole.

Who's signature is that?

So the navy lows are considered UNC's also?

I like them, but not really feeling the clear sole.
The signature on the bottom of the Fine Prints is MJs

Navy lows not considered a UNC shoe, but I feel like they woulda matched these practice shorts pretty well. I was hoping they would eventually sell these (but they never did):

Nice pickups ^^^ :pimp:
Cny and fine prints [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] i think im gonna need to go back and find them

View media item 2436310
NDC just lowered the price from 144 to 120 on these. Code BONUS20 still works to bring them to 95 before tax for anyone interested. I know it's not a popular colorway, just passing on info.

I hope the royals get this cheap soon...

The signature on the bottom of the Fine Prints is MJs

Navy lows not considered a UNC shoe, but I feel like they woulda matched these practice shorts pretty well. I was hoping they would eventually sell these (but they never did):

View media item 2436260

I believe Nike said the Midnight Navy is a UNC themed sneaker.

Air Jordan XXX1 Low
Midnight Navy/University Blue-Ice Blue
897564-400​
May 26, 2017
$160

View media item 2436371View media item 2436372View media item 2436373View media item 2436374View media item 2436375View media item 2436376

I would consider "UNC themed" only in the sense it contains University blue. The team never wore them and there's no UNC logo or branding, so personally don't feel like they are more UNC themed than any Jordan that contains university blue in it. Would be interested to see the link in question though.

I would consider "UNC themed" only in the sense it contains University blue. The team never wore them and there's no UNC logo or branding, so personally don't feel like they are more UNC themed than any Jordan that contains university blue in it. Would be interested to see the link in question though.

Agree, considering they have actual UNC themed Jordans this is just a reference to colour scheme, which you get all the time.

How are the battle greys?
Is it all leather or what material?
What would be a good price point for a DS pair now?
I think I found a DS pair in my size for 140 shipped.

I believe Nike said the Midnight Navy is a UNC themed sneaker.

Air Jordan XXX1 Low
Midnight Navy/University Blue-Ice Blue
897564-400​
May 26, 2017
$160

View media item 2436371View media item 2436372View media item 2436373View media item 2436374View media item 2436375View media item 2436376

These are super clean. Haven't bought any lows myself yet.
Not sure how I'm just noticing the lows have no swoosh on the side.
I like the look without the swoosh, yet I like the look with the swoosh on all other pairs also.
Wonder why they decided to remove it from the lows.

was actually able to strike a deal with some dude on ebay for 210 shipped (DS). no box top tho.

lookin forward to them showing up. theyve been fire in the pix/vids ive been looking @.

Good price. Basically retail plus tax and ship.

Black/anthracite/metallic gold 897564-023 7/28
White/university red/pure platinum 897564-101 6/30

Both lows.

Last edited:
What ever happened to that all red low? Are they not coming out ? I thought those are fire!

The midnight navy lows remind me of the og AJ XII obsidian which was considered a UNC colorway during the original release. Just need to throw on some white laces

Back
Top Bottom