**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Looks Like Pharrels BAPE Belt Buckle for Sale.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jacob-Co-18...S_Fine_Necklaces_Pendants&hash=item2a235847e6

Same Seller has Some of Ja Rule's and Others Older stuff made By Jacob... How odd.

Last edited:
[/quote]
How much did Pharrell's astronaut go for? Wonder what's next.:nerd:.

Still For Sale. Seller Asking $45K OBO, This Guy Has Alot of Jacob's Stuff , that the Seller Obviously got From Jacob's top Rap Clientele :nerd::nerd:

Would you guys consider that to be overpriced? It did have some blue diamonds on it, not sure how heavy it is though.

Last edited:
I wouldn't buy a bape buckle for 4500. That has a lot of diamonds and gold ready to be turned into something else though. 153 grams of 18k and almost 60ct.

Last edited:
But I dunno About alot of these Set-ups... I have a Strong Feeling ALOT of these New Cats Pieces are Fake.....Not Saying Meeks is.. Yo Gottis Yellow Gotti Piece I'm almost 100% certain Diamond Empire Made it.... And there Alot of these Instagram "Jewelers' Who are located in the District or Elsewhere , admit on there sites that They make the pieces with Plated Stainless Steal or Silver with Lab Diamonds..or real if you can afford it..And ALOT of those ROLLEIS being Mass Produced Somewhere they all fake., they all Look the Same, same settings, and same exact face, and how all of a sudden everyone has one at the same time.... That Brolic Bracelet Gotti has is 2500 from Diamond Empire. equals Fake.. Yeah Yeah I know Females and Most People can't tell but Still Not cool... But that's Just My Opinion... :nerd:

Crazy folks doing it now but when Jonas was around and rocking his only Pharell came out with one and couldn't even compete with it.

Last edited:
But I dunno About alot of these Set-ups... I have a Strong Feeling ALOT of these New Cats Pieces are Fake.....Not Saying Meeks is.. Yo Gottis Yellow Gotti Piece I'm almost 100% certain Diamond Empire Made it.... And there Alot of these Instagram "Jewelers' Who are located in the District or Elsewhere , admit on there sites that They make the pieces with Plated Stainless Steal or Silver with Lab Diamonds..or real if you can afford it..And ALOT of those ROLLEIS being Mass Produced Somewhere they all fake., they all Look the Same, same settings, and same exact face, and how all of a sudden everyone has one at the same time.... That Brolic Bracelet Gotti has is 2500 from Diamond Empire. equals Fake.. Yeah Yeah I know Females and Most People can't tell but Still Not cool... But that's Just My Opinion... :nerd:

If I'm not mistaken Yo gotti gets his stuff from Emmitt in Texas. I do agree about the instagram jewelers though see them all of the time, I think shyne jewelers from philly are the ones that keep meek in those iced cubans and rollies. Don't know how legit they are.

Last edited:
 ​
so hova inspired all these dudes getting iced Cubans now?

If we're going by da ninjahood logic, then Pharell is da inspiration.

Cause cats been had iced out cubans

umm fat joe and big pun been had iced out cubans.

or alot of ya forget that da cuban link is that everyone loves is short for  "miami cuban link"

Sunkiss.jpg

Big-Pun-Fat-Joe.jpg
Who started the fat ones?
Fat-Joe-w04.jpg

people forget he had a huge iced out yellow cuban before anyone was jumping on em

Fat-Joe.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom