**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living?

i am in investor relations consulting and am trying to switch into aspects of digital media planning / sales. i personally didn't buy 95 percent of the things that I possess but, i have been paying for the upkeeing and insurance of the items which is starting to add up and will especially add up if i get into media planning because the pay starts as garbage. im also considering selling the breitling and omega but haven't made any decisions.

down the line im going to sell the daytona when after it appreciates in value so i can get my future wife a nice wedding ring and pay for some other items (but I don't even have a GF yet so I'm chilling lol)

to be honest i don't like having all of these valuable items because i'm young and i don't want my friends/girls etc to think different of me. I usually wear the more expensive watches with long sleeves.

​
so hova inspired all these dudes getting iced Cubans now?

If we're going by da ninjahood logic, then Pharell is da inspiration.

Cause cats been had iced out cubans

umm fat joe and big pun been had iced out cubans.

or alot of ya forget that da cuban link is that everyone loves is short for  "miami cuban link"

Sunkiss.jpg

Big-Pun-Fat-Joe.jpg

:lol: Too easy

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living?

i am in investor relations consulting and am trying to switch into aspects of digital media planning / sales. i personally didn't buy 95 percent of the things that I possess but, i have been paying for the upkeeing and insurance of the items which is starting to add up and will especially add up if i get into media planning because the pay starts as garbage. im also considering selling the breitling and omega but haven't made any decisions.

down the line im going to sell the daytona when after it appreciates in value so i can get my future wife a nice wedding ring and pay for some other items (but I don't even have a GF yet so I'm chilling lol)

to be honest i don't like having all of these valuable items because i'm young and i don't want my friends/girls etc to think different of me. I usually wear the more expensive watches with long sleeves.

Nice keep up the good work :pimp:

people forget he had a huge iced out yellow cuban before anyone was jumping on em

Fat-Joe.jpg

Joe doesn't get the credit he deserves for starting/breathing life into certain trends. He may not popularize them to the masses, but please believe your favorite rapper is paying attention to what the competition is wearing/driving/etc. at events and award shows...

But I dunno About alot of these Set-ups... I have a Strong Feeling ALOT of these New Cats Pieces are Fake.....Not Saying Meeks is.. Yo Gottis Yellow Gotti Piece I'm almost 100% certain Diamond Empire Made it.... And there Alot of these Instagram "Jewelers' Who are located in the District or Elsewhere , admit on there sites that They make the pieces with Plated Stainless Steal or Silver with Lab Diamonds..or real if you can afford it..And ALOT of those ROLLEIS being Mass Produced Somewhere they all fake., they all Look the Same, same settings, and same exact face, and how all of a sudden everyone has one at the same time.... That Brolic Bracelet Gotti has is 2500 from Diamond Empire. equals Fake.. Yeah Yeah I know Females and Most People can't tell but Still Not cool... But that's Just My Opinion... :nerd:

you got the funny geneva watch, with the ferarri kit
take that monkey **** off, you embarisin' us.

But I dunno About alot of these Set-ups... I have a Strong Feeling ALOT of these New Cats Pieces are Fake.....Not Saying Meeks is.. Yo Gottis Yellow Gotti Piece I'm almost 100% certain Diamond Empire Made it.... And there Alot of these Instagram "Jewelers' Who are located in the District or Elsewhere , admit on there sites that They make the pieces with Plated Stainless Steal or Silver with Lab Diamonds..or real if you can afford it..And ALOT of those ROLLEIS being Mass Produced Somewhere they all fake., they all Look the Same, same settings, and same exact face, and how all of a sudden everyone has one at the same time.... That Brolic Bracelet Gotti has is 2500 from Diamond Empire. equals Fake.. Yeah Yeah I know Females and Most People can't tell but Still Not cool... But that's Just My Opinion... :nerd:

This. I saw Lil' Duval on my flight to Fort Lauderdale and he had one on but it just didn't look right. No type of shine or luster that a genuine gold rolex would show. I also saw Sean Garrett with an iced out cuban in Little Five Points (atlanta) and it was tucked under his shirt but the part that was showing didn't have any type of glistening that some good diamonds would have and we were outside in sunlight :smh:

I've been saying Ice Box looks better. Wasn't Sean Kingston's piece in the YouTube video made from a hand carved mold? Of course something that is made by hand to look like another mold will look different. Looks like Ice Box actually have and use the Jacob mold. That is why there piece doesn't end up looking like an alien.

I've been saying Ice Box looks better. Wasn't Sean Kingston's piece in the YouTube video made from a hand carved mold? Of course something that is made by hand to look like another mold will look different. Looks like Ice Box actually have and use the Jacob mold. That is why there piece doesn't end up looking like an alien.

Actually Ice Box said they made some revisions. If and co did their best to replicate the jacob, but it's going to be slightly off no matter who does it.

A comparison between Icebox and if
IF&CO = intepration of da jacob

icebox = da exact one for a quick glance...

cr.php

they got a few stuff at da icebox website, they should start posting some more of their stuff here...

watermraking.php

watermraking.php

No Ice Box's Jesus is not exact, Mo from Ice Box said it himself earlier when he was here. He said he purposely changed it to make it look better in his eyes.

A comparison between Icebox and if
IF&CO = intepration of da jacob

icebox = da exact one for a quick glance...

cr.php

they got a few stuff at da icebox website, they should start posting some more of their stuff here...

watermraking.php

watermraking.php
No Ice Box's Jesus is not exact, Mo from Ice Box said it himself earlier when he was here. He said he purposely changed it to make it look better in his eyes.
i said from a glance, and definitely compared to ben's piece, neither one looks "bad" they both altered da mold to add their signature style

im assuming, icebox altered alot less though.

Back
Top Bottom