**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Me & my lady...

nffc7l.jpg

No thats what I call Spending quality time together... :pimp:

^ I believe your old account is on hold. You can message Method Man to gain it back. Or that's how I understood it.

its in da safe. once you put money on it, it goes away.
does the price you have to pay change with the gold market price? or is it still the price you agreed upon when you first put a down payment on it? 

you can PM me that info if you dont want it out there, just trying to understand how the market with jewelry works.

does the price you have to pay change with the gold market price? or is it still the price you agreed upon when you first put a down payment on it? 

you can PM me that info if you dont want it out there, just trying to understand how the market with jewelry works.
its at da discretion of da jeweler, but to put it in general terms, if they bought da piece at a certain price, they technically aren't losing money if they sell it at da agreed price

since their investment isn't being touched.

its like if i bought a pair of air jordans at retail, and resold em for a market value instead of flight club prices, im still getting more then what i paid for em, vs adjusting em to today's

prices and hoping someone will bite.

its at da discretion of da jeweler, but to put it in general terms, if they bought da piece at a certain price, they technically aren't losing money if they sell it at da agreed price

its like if i bought a pair of air jordans at retail, and resold em for a market value instead of flight club prices, im still getting more then what i paid for em, vs adjusting em to today's

but what about inflation? dollar is worth less than it was back then.

its only been a few years
[table][tr][td]Year[/td][td]Jan[/td][td]Feb[/td][td]Mar[/td][td]Apr[/td][td]May[/td][td]Jun[/td][td]Jul[/td][td]Aug[/td][td]Sep[/td][td]Oct[/td][td]Nov[/td][td]Dec[/td][td]Ave[/td][/tr][tr][td]2012[/td][td]2.9[/td][td]2.9[/td][td]2.7[/td][td]2.3[/td][td]1.7[/td][td]1.7[/td][td]1.4[/td][td]1.7[/td][td]2.0[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]1.6[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]2.7[/td][td]3.2[/td][td]3.6[/td][td]3.6[/td][td]3.6[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]3.9[/td][td]3.5[/td][td]3.4[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]3.2[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]2.6[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]2.3[/td][td]2.2[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]1.6[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]0[/td][td]0.2[/td][td]-0.4[/td][td]-0.7[/td][td]-1.3[/td][td]-1.4[/td][td]-2.1[/td][td]-1.5[/td][td]-1.3[/td][td]-0.2[/td][td]1.8[/td][td]2.7[/td][td]-0.4[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008[/td][td]4.3[/td][td]4[/td][td]4[/td][td]3.9[/td][td]4.2[/td][td]5.0[/td][td]5.6[/td][td]5.4[/td][td]4.9[/td][td]3.7[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]0.1[/td][td]3.8[/td][/tr][tr][td]2007[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]2.4[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]2.6[/td][td]2.7[/td][td]2.7[/td][td]2.4[/td][td]2[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]3.5[/td][td]4.3[/td][td]4.1[/td][td]2.8[/td][/tr][tr][td]2006[/td][td]4[/td][td]3.6[/td][td]3.4[/td][td]3.5[/td][td]4.2[/td][td]4.3[/td][td]4.1[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]1.3[/td][td]2[/td][td]2.5[/td][td]3.2[/td][/tr][/table]
da inflation rate is actually less now then it was when i went to put it aside.

its only been a few years

[TABLE]
[TR]
[td]Year[/td]

[td]Jan[/td]

[td]Feb[/td]

[td]Mar[/td]

[td]Apr[/td]

[td]May[/td]

[td]Jun[/td]

[td]Jul[/td]

[td]Aug[/td]

[td]Sep[/td]

[td]Oct[/td]

[td]Nov[/td]

[td]Dec[/td]

[td]Ave[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]2012[/td]

[TD]2.9[/TD]
[TD]2.9[/TD]
[TD]2.7[/TD]
[TD]2.3[/TD]
[TD]1.7[/TD]
[TD]1.7[/TD]
[TD]1.4[/TD]
[TD]1.7[/TD]
[TD]2.0[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[td]2011[/td]

[TD]1.6[/TD]
[TD]2.1[/TD]
[TD]2.7[/TD]
[TD]3.2[/TD]
[TD]3.6[/TD]
[TD]3.6[/TD]
[TD]3.6[/TD]
[TD]3.8[/TD]
[TD]3.9[/TD]
[TD]3.5[/TD]
[TD]3.4[/TD]
[TD]3.0[/TD]
[TD]3.2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[td]2010[/td]

[TD]2.6[/TD]
[TD]2.1[/TD]
[TD]2.3[/TD]
[TD]2.2[/TD]
[TD]2.0[/TD]
[TD]1.1[/TD]
[TD]1.2[/TD]
[TD]1.1[/TD]
[TD]1.1[/TD]
[TD]1.2[/TD]
[TD]1.1[/TD]
[TD]1.5[/TD]
[TD]1.6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[td]2009[/td]

[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]0.2[/TD]
[TD]-0.4[/TD]
[TD]-0.7[/TD]
[TD]-1.3[/TD]
[TD]-1.4[/TD]
[TD]-2.1[/TD]
[TD]-1.5[/TD]
[TD]-1.3[/TD]
[TD]-0.2[/TD]
[TD]1.8[/TD]
[TD]2.7[/TD]
[TD]-0.4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[td]2008[/td]

[TD]4.3[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]3.9[/TD]
[TD]4.2[/TD]
[TD]5.0[/TD]
[TD]5.6[/TD]
[TD]5.4[/TD]
[TD]4.9[/TD]
[TD]3.7[/TD]
[TD]1.1[/TD]
[TD]0.1[/TD]
[TD]3.8[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[td]2007[/td]

[TD]2.1[/TD]
[TD]2.4[/TD]
[TD]2.8[/TD]
[TD]2.6[/TD]
[TD]2.7[/TD]
[TD]2.7[/TD]
[TD]2.4[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]2.8[/TD]
[TD]3.5[/TD]
[TD]4.3[/TD]
[TD]4.1[/TD]
[TD]2.8[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[td]2006[/td]

[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]3.6[/TD]
[TD]3.4[/TD]
[TD]3.5[/TD]
[TD]4.2[/TD]
[TD]4.3[/TD]
[TD]4.1[/TD]
[TD]3.8[/TD]
[TD]2.1[/TD]
[TD]1.3[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]2.5[/TD]
[TD]3.2[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

da inflation rate is actually less now then it was when i went to put it aside.

Hope your jeweler keeps his word and didnt slide it to another customer. :pimp:

cool, thanks for that breakdown. it was the kufi jesus with the white and yellow ice right? hopefully that jeweler wasn't a scumbag and sold it from underneath you. when you put a down on a piece like that, do you have to make regular payments or is it just a down to hold the piece and then when you come up with the rest you pay it all off at once?

i haven't gotten da piece yet for a myriad of reasons, i honestly had da stacks in my hand a few times to cop but i had to

do more important things with da money, this time i got stacks and my sneaker habits and other obligations are taken care of so

i am pushing to get it real soon.

i dont let certain detractors bother me, at da end of da day, as soon as i get it, they'd find another reason to hate :smokin

way too much too much hate ninjahood, let him do what he wants with his money, sneakers, chains

I wanted to share my collection of watches and jewelry, it is a lot but it has a lot of meaning behind it, here are the pictures and below I will explain the significance behind each item.

Most of the watches were through inheritance, when my step-dad passed away he gave me the Breitling, the Mont Blanc, and the Omega. The David Yurman link bracelet was also my step-dads.

When my dad passed away he gave me his Cartier Love Bracelet (it is the original), the Cartier snake chain (from the 70s), and the White Gold Cartier Louis Tank watch. I love the watch! My dad also got me a love bracelet but I wear his and my sister and I will give the love bracelet to whoever has the first son in either of our families.

I split the Cartier Roadster with my mom for graduation and when I got my first bonus I bought the Gold Daytona for myself (also knowing the prices of the watch was going up 8-10% in the next few weeks and in the long run is an investment). I have never ever bought myself anything and I wanted to show myself that hard work pays off.

The Audemars Piguet was a gift from my uncle, he has no children and surprised me with that watch as we are very close. He also bought himself another watch and basically stopped wearing the AP and said I want you to have it.

The silver jewish star is a necklace I like to wear with my stainless steal watch.

The gold Hand of David necklace with the vintage Israeli coin is something I bought when I went to Israel.

The gold Figaro bracelet is from my late grandfather and the gold cufflinks are from my late grandmother. This has a vintage gold coin in it as well. My mom took the coin and had it set and made into cufflinks.

I just wanted to share my collection and the meanings behind it. I know it is a lot for someone my age or any age but they all have special meanings and I wear all of it with honor and love.

Last edited:
I wanted to share my collection of watches and jewelry, it is a lot but it has a lot of meaning behind it, here are the pictures and below I will explain the significance behind each item.

Most of the watches were through inheritance, when my step-dad passed away he gave me the Breitling, the Mont Blanc, and the Omega. The David Yurman link bracelet was also my step-dads.
When my dad passed away he gave me his Cartier Love Bracelet (it is the original), the Cartier snake chain (from the 70s), and the White Gold Cartier Louis Tank watch. I love the watch! My dad also got me a love bracelet but I wear his and my sister and I will give the love bracelet to whoever has the first son in either of our families.
I split the Cartier Roadster with my mom for graduation and when I got my first bonus I bought the Gold Daytona for myself (also knowing the prices of the watch was going up 8-10% in the next few weeks and in the long run is an investment). I have never ever bought myself anything and I wanted to show myself that hard work pays off.
The Audemars Piguet was a gift from my uncle, he has no children and surprised me with that watch as we are very close. He also bought himself another watch and basically stopped wearing the AP and said I want you to have it.
The silver jewish star is a necklace I like to wear with my stainless steal watch.
The gold Hand of David necklace with the vintage Israeli coin is something I bought when I went to Israel.
The gold Figaro bracelet is from my late grandfather and the gold cufflinks are from my late grandmother. This has a vintage gold coin in it as well. My mom took the coin and had it set and made into cufflinks.
I just wanted to share my collection and the meanings behind it. I know it is a lot for someone my age or any age but they all have special meanings and I wear all of it with honor and love.

Wow Sir Pure Class. SOmething similar was to be left me by my Grandfather but a "Family" Member stole it all.. Oh Well I'll soon be able to buy what I want soon. Hard Work Pays off.

Back
Top Bottom