**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

It's pretty obvious Kanye resurrected the trend. Before it was only in NY where you would see Jesus pieces. Now you have hood boogers across the nation and little children rocking 'em cause they want to emulate Ye.Ghost was the first with one, but Big made it popular. Matter of fact, BIG saw Diddy's piece, which was smaller, and just had Tito make one 4x larger.
But Ye made it what it is today. Dudes were getting hyped when they saw him with the plastic pieces on SNL. Then when Ben did that little tease blurring out the black and white plastic pieces dudes were getting thirsty for an "affordable" Jesus piece.

joints were like foamposites.

they BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

rocking in NYC

to say kanye had ANY influence in people rocking jesus pieces out here and they'd laugh you straight outta town.

this is kanye west's first source cover, da jesus piece STILL wasn't in effect yet.

[h3]
AllHipHop.com News  
[/h3]

Just had a chance to go through the last few pages, and I don't eem know why you just reiterated what I said. I been said it was already in NY. What we're talking about is worldwide though. I might have dropped out of high school, but I know NYC doesn't encompass the world.

where big sean gets his inspiration from his jewelry *cough cough* told ya so*cough cough*

It's pretty obvious Kanye resurrected the trend. Before it was only in NY where you would see Jesus pieces. Now you have hood boogers across the nation and little children rocking 'em cause they want to emulate Ye.Ghost was the first with one, but Big made it popular. Matter of fact, BIG saw Diddy's piece, which was smaller, and just had Tito make one 4x larger.
But Ye made it what it is today. Dudes were getting hyped when they saw him with the plastic pieces on SNL. Then when Ben did that little tease blurring out the black and white plastic pieces dudes were getting thirsty for an "affordable" Jesus piece.
joints were like foamposites.

they BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

rocking in NYC

to say kanye had ANY influence in people rocking jesus pieces out here and they'd laugh you straight outta town.

this is kanye west's first source cover, da jesus piece STILL wasn't in effect yet.

[h3]AllHipHop.com News  [/h3]
Just had a chance to go through the last few pages, and I don't eem know why you just reiterated what I said. I been said it was already in NY. What we're talking about is worldwide though. I might have dropped out of high school, but I know NYC doesn't encompass the world.
i never said you was wrong good homie, i merely stated that when it comes to rappers, kanye wasnt influencing no one on why they rock jesus pieces.

where big sean gets his inspiration from his jewelry *cough cough* told ya so*cough cough*

C'mon man, so now Sean Don is feeling the all gold joints with no diamonds cause thats his Biggie flow?

Or did he do it cause his big brother did this

kanye-knicks-heat-1.jpg

You right on the account that Biggie influenced and created the overall hype and nostalgia of the Jesus piece. But fam, we can't ignore that Kanye resparked that trend these last couple years.

Dudes can say so and so influenced them all day, but when it comes down to it, Ye' got dudes dressed like this nowadays

19c15fff_pusha-t-moulin-rouge-paris-8-630x419.jpeg

I ain't ever slander the OG's names about the piece. Dudes who BEEN rockin' em, have BEEN rockin' em.
But I know theres a lot of cats out here rocking them, and it ain't cause of the Notorious one.

A lot of dudes outside of the North East region aren't rocking the piece cause one day they were watching an throwback video and said "Mane, I'm about to cop one of those cause Biggie had a dope setup"

Theres a reason why they say "Yeezy taught you well"

But thats just how I feel about it fam. At this point, its a no brainer that we ain't going to see eye to eye on the matter.

But at least we can both accept the fact that we both appreciate the piece, no matter why its not nowadays.
Cause despite everything I said, I LOVE the Tito mold more than any other setup, and BIG is definitely the reason for my love of the piece. 2 Titos on brolic cuban links = perfection.

Y'all not gonna see da jacob x fab x ninjahood jesus. He put his $ in other appreciating assets like sneakers. Smart man :smokin

Last edited:
Ive already had chains up in here, where's ur at champ? >D

Sorry champ my money's going true real financial vehicles, and I'm not living in a rent controlled hut either. Not to mention outside of a nice watch I'm not even much of a jewelry guy. You want a cookie for your poor financial decisions? Living within your means >>>

Last edited:
Sorry champ my money's going true real financial vehicles, and I'm not living in a rent controlled hut either. Not to mention outside of a nice watch I'm not even much of a jewelry guy. You want a cookie for your poor financial decisions? Living within your means >>>
youre in the jewelry thead.. why? just to insult?

Last edited:
youre in the jewelry thead.. why? just to insult?

Been in the jewerly thread and posting pics frequently since 07-08 so kill that noise. This thread is what brought me to NT because I've always been fascinated with the jewelry game. If I have to put a clown in their place along the way, so be it. Don't question my decisions peasant, fall back off my sack.

Last edited:
Been in the jewerly thread and posting pics frequently since 07-08 so kill that noise. This thread is what brought me to NT because I've always been fascinated with the jewelry game. If I have to put a clown in their place along the way, so be it. Don't question my decisions peasant, fall back off my sack.

People like Ninjahood, Frank Mucus, Lescobar etc are synonymous with the jewellery thread, though. The clowns contributions> yours. just saying

I thought that was Loon's old Jesus that Fab just wore in which ninjahood traded in his pieces for.
i haven't gotten da piece yet for a myriad of reasons, i honestly had da stacks in my hand a few times to cop but i had to

do more important things with da money, this time i got stacks and my sneaker habits and other obligations are taken care of so

i am pushing to get it real soon.

i dont let certain detractors bother me, at da end of da day, as soon as i get it, they'd find another reason to hate
smokin.gif

Is the Loon jesus still available? They held it for this long? Not trying to sound like a hater or what not but just wondering how thats working. Im sure someone, anyone has offered whoever the jeweler was to cop it already. I just cant see it sitting this long in a glass display without a) price increasing or b) with all the hype the piece has to have been sold.

Last edited:
Is the Loon jesus still available? They held it for this long? Not trying to sound like a hater or what not but just wondering how thats working. Im sure someone, anyone has offered whoever the jeweler was to cop it already. I just cant see it sitting this long in a glass display without a) price increasing or b) with all the hype the piece has to have been sold.
its in da safe. once you put money on it, it goes away.

Back
Top Bottom