**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

33a03d121e5d11e280cd22000a1e8a90_7.jpg

kanye giving jesus pieces to his artists wasn't even a original idea either..i just scanned this lil excerpt from da jewelry book that came out a few years ago.

da harder you try da lamer you lookin b
roll.gif
Nice story, but most who wear it don't know that story. So it's clearly not the reason why.
ignorance of da truth doesn't make da truth any less factual.

You're not proving anything, just running in circles like you always do when you're wrong. I just posted how many artists with the Ye style Jesus piece? Even your beloved copy cats from da dips were posted. As said previously no one is saying that Ye' rocked the piece first, and no one is discrediting the influence that BIG had with the kufi jesus either. The jesus piece in it's variation today was popularized by Ye' and worn by the majority of rappers today, even the ones that were rocking the kufi jesus because of BIG. And I'm done with it. Dumb *** dude.
hello, they dont even make da tito jesus anymore (unless you bored enuff to track manny at da district)

and jacob isn't da jacob from da early 2000's so people aren't coppin da kufi one either.

how does that trump da fact that da jesus piece is BIG INSPIRED.

sounding OH so bad out here b.

puff-jayE500.jpg

original mold, no explanation needed

jay-z-nas.jpg

original mold, no explaination needed.

how much more wrong you wanna look out here b?

you tell me :wink:

Tell me Ninja, since you only want to talk about Jewels.

Who's mold is the standard now? Biggies Tito or Kanye's Jacob?

puff-jayE500.jpg

jay-z-nas.jpg

you tell me
wink.gif
That doesn't even help prove your point. Cats were not checking for them after seeing this B. Get real.
roll.gif

who DIDNT know about a jesus piece from this point on? you sounding like people didn't know they existed before kanye wore on, which is categorically false.

Where did all this Givenchy talk come from..... Ya'll said Kanye made jesus pieces hot. There are atleast a dozen artist posted here who had Jesus pieces when ye was lookin like puffy.

you then go on to post a pic of ye in 2004 with a Jesus.... so considering he's made the jesus a classic piece and everybody wants to wear it because of him why did this sudden boost in Jesus pieces come in 2010-2011.... Oh lets see that could be the year Ben Baller created his own variation.... opening the doors for a million other jewelers copying the same mold and being able to make the pieces for thousands less than Jacob would charge?... or maybe it just took the general public 8 years to realize that Kanye's jesus piece is the hottest thing in the world and they all need to get there hands on them now:smh:

Jewelers will make whatever you want. Cats aren't buying kufi jesus anymore cause guess what? This is the Jesus everybody wears now. I'm done with this convo. You are the dumbest cat i've ever come in contact with in entire my life.

Hip+Hop+jewelry+jesus+pendant.jpg

33a03d121e5d11e280cd22000a1e8a90_7.jpg

kanye giving jesus pieces to his artists wasn't even a original idea either..i just scanned this lil excerpt from da jewelry book that came out a few years ago.

da harder you try da lamer you lookin b :rofl:

Nice story, but most who wear it don't know that story. So it's clearly not the reason why.

ignorance of da truth doesn't make da truth any less factual.

LL

Oh the irony

Where did all this Givenchy talk come from..... Ya'll said Kanye made jesus pieces hot. There are atleast a dozen artist posted here who had Jesus pieces when ye was lookin like puffy.

you then go on to post a pic of ye in 2004 with a Jesus.... so considering he's made the jesus a classic piece and everybody wants to wear it because of him why did this sudden boost in Jesus pieces come in 2010-2011.... Oh lets see that could be the year Ben Baller created his own variation.... opening the doors for a million other jewelers copying the same mold and being able to make the pieces for thousands less than Jacob would charge?... or maybe it just took the general public 8 years to realize that Kanye's jesus piece is the hottest thing in the world and they all need to get there hands on them now:smh:

Thats just it right there. Ain't nobody but you two idiots say "Kanye made it a classic piece".
We said he made it POPULAR again. Making something popular and making it classic means the same **** now?

The Carter 3 was a popular album, does that mean it was a classic? NO. Because the definition of popular isn't "classic".

You two have the IQ of a dyslexic orangoutang.

Ben is a ******g Jeweler fam. He's going to sell whats HOT.
You think its a coincidence that Ben made Kanye's plastic Jesus, then turned around and started selling that mold in solid gold?

You think its a coincidence that Ben was going to start making those Plastic pieces for Kanye's clothing line before Ye pulled the plug? You really think the IF mold is that close to Kanye's by coincidence?

This discussion has gone from the Jesus piece, to dudes acting like Kanye isn't a trendsetter, to dudes acting like they can't understand and comprehend.

Last edited:
puff-jayE500.jpg

jay-z-nas.jpg

That doesn't even help prove your point. Cats were not checking for them after seeing this B. Get real.
:rofl:

who DIDNT know about a jesus piece from this point on? you sounding like people didn't know they existed before kanye wore on, which is categorically false.

Why do you keep going back and forth? Nobody here is saying that Jesus Pieces came to a halt after BIG, then Kanye discovered them like Christopher Columbus. There was always a few cats rocking them. We're just saying that Kanye made it a trend, whereas before you just see one here and there. Was there this big trend before Kanye wore his consistently?

Last edited:
Wasn't Pun rocking the Jesus piece before Big though?....not sure though..
naw, pun was rocking his jesus piece after big died in 1997, and pun's jesus piece (my personal favorite) has da diamond prong halo around da head

big-pun-jesus-piece-bracelet.jpg

puff-jayE500.jpg

jay-z-nas.jpg

you tell me
wink.gif

Tito's mold is extinct, only puffy, and Jay-z still have em (and good ol' frank mucus)

da kufi jesus & thorns jesus are both used concurrently depending on da preference of said individual

pharrell-white-cuban-necklace-rick-ross-jesus-pieces-420x320.jpg

ross uses both at da same time for example

Shut your silly *** up. Talking in ******g circles. Meek mill Tito Jesus. Anything else I need to prove wrong tonight?

meek-millz-yellow-gold-canary-rolex-rolley-jesus-piece.jpg

Last edited:
Jewelers will make whatever you want. Cats aren't buying kufi jesus anymore cause guess what? This is the Jesus everybody wears now. I'm done with this convo. You are the dumbest cat i've ever come in contact with in entire my life.

Hip+Hop+jewelry+jesus+pendant.jpg
meanwhile...

Rick+Ross+Ace+Hood+2011+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+Hsy_F4EC3orl.jpg

you be making this too easy b
roll.gif

naw, pun was rocking his jesus piece after big died in 1997, and pun's jesus piece (my personal favorite) has da diamond prong halo around da head

puff-jayE500.jpg

jay-z-nas.jpg

Tito's mold is extinct, only puffy, and Jay-z still have em (and good ol' frank mucus)

da kufi jesus & thorns jesus are both used concurrently depending on da preference of said individual

Ok, now, before Kanye's Jacob mold with the thorns, what was the standard? Tito's right?
Then like you said it wen't "extinct" (whatever that means, like dudes can't get their hands on one to copy), and the Jacob became the standard.

Were dudes rocking enamel pieces before Kanye? No fam, they weren't. Kanye made that enamel **** hot. He also made that Jacob mold the new standard cause if dudes REEAALLYY wanted the Tito, someone would have cloned it by now.

We live in 2012, not the dark ages. Anything is possible. Dudes were making Fake Yeezy's in production before the damn shoe even released. Before there were official pictures of it. You think someone can't copy the Tito mold off a picture? Not even make something that resembles it? Thats farfetched dude.

Shut your silly *** up. Talking in ******g circles. Meek mill Tito Jesus. Anything else I need to prove wrong tonight?

meek-millz-yellow-gold-canary-rolex-rolley-jesus-piece.jpg
thats wasn't his piece smart guy, that was puff's piece
roll.gif
i pwne u all day in this b, you light work

puff-jayE500.jpg

jay-z-nas.jpg

you tell me
wink.gif

Ok, now, before Kanye's Jacob mold with the thorns, what was the standard? Tito's right?
Then like you said it wen't "extinct" (whatever that means, like dudes can't get their hands on one to copy), and the Jacob became the standard.

Were dudes rocking enamel pieces before Kanye? No fam, they weren't. Kanye made that enamel **** hot. He also made that Jacob mold the new standard cause if dudes REEAALLYY wanted the Tito, someone would have cloned it by now.

We live in 2012, not the dark ages. Anything is possible. Dudes were making Fake Yeezy's in production before the damn shoe even released. Before there were official pictures of it. You think someone can't copy the Tito mold off a picture? Not even make something that resembles it? Thats farfetched dude.
there is no "standard" jesus piece, i mean seriously..did you see what game bought da other day? what about those african jesus pieces rick ross used to wear

and that chuck of heap fred da god son wore, oh and that bar of soap looking thing that Flo-Rida JUST copped...da problem is ya let ya fanaticism of Kanye west

get in front of ya common sense. da jesus piece was poppin long before kanye west can will poppin long after he's

done. yes mr. west has introduced a new version of a OLD idea, but all he did is merely sample 3/4th of a existing piece and delete da kufi and add da thorns. and sometimes

or sometimes not wear it with enamel.

In conclusion, rappers are wearing this piece because of Ye'. No sense in arguing with a fool.
Running circles around your mental capacity.
ROSE-GOLD-JESUS.jpg

In conclusion, rappers are wearing this piece because of Ye'. No sense in arguing with a fool.
ROSE-GOLD-JESUS.jpg

Moving along... That's the IFandCo Jesus. Something about the stone setting on theirs always looks a little off. It's like set too perfectly.

ROSE-GOLD-JESUS.jpg
roll.gif
sean kingston JUST BOUGHT ONE cuz of rick ross of all people (and we know why rick ross wears em) you on bath salts.

NO RAPPER from this generation is wearing a jesus piece cuz of kanye west, they might be wearing it because he GAVE IT to em (kid cudi & big sean) but

there isn't 1 RAPPER you can post a picture of right now that is wearing a jesus piece "because i saw kanye west with it first and wanted it since then"

your argument is based on a MOLD, not da IDEA of a jesus piece..of COURSE people are wearing da ones with da thorns, mass produced

and widely available.

puff-jayE500.jpg

jay-z-nas.jpg

da kufi jesus

there is no "standard" jesus piece, i mean seriously..did you see what game bought da other day? what about those african jesus pieces rick ross used to wear

and that chuck of heap fred da god son wore, oh and that bar of soap looking thing that Flo-Rida JUST copped...da problem is ya let ya fanaticism of Kanye west

get in front of ya common sense. da jesus piece was poppin long before kanye west can will poppin long after he's

done. yes mr. west has introduced a new version of a OLD idea, but all he did is merely sample 3/4th of a existing piece and delete da kufi and add da thorns. and sometimes

End of story.

puff-jayE500.jpg

jay-z-nas.jpg

you tell me
wink.gif

da kufi jesus

End of story.
son tweaked his jesus piece, thats all he did, ya talking bout he started da jesus piece trend, which was complete hyperbole.

Back
Top Bottom