**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

I think by Ben responding to Diamond Empire just put them on the map....

-J23C

Smart business move by Diamond Empire and Ben fell for it.

exactly...

rhester,

thats exactly what happened...many people know of Ben Baller and his company, by a up and coming young buck 'dissing' him, Ben responds and in turn thepeople that know Ben now know of this 'Beef' and who he is 'beefing' with.

i can tell you this, I have never heard of Diamond Empire before Ben addressed them..

-J23C

Originally Posted by rhester

It's not like after seeing Ben's video, people wanna go buy jewelry from Diamond Empire...

You can tell the difference in quality just in the video....

If anything more people just know Diamond Empire exists....

exactly. It only let's someone know that they can get 150 grams and 20cts of diamonds for $500 or less.

laugh.gif
his videos

Originally Posted by rhester

It's not like after seeing Ben's video, people wanna go buy jewelry from Diamond Empire...

You can tell the difference in quality just in the video....

If anything more people just know Diamond Empire exists....

Which means more business, good or bad. 90% of cats dont even mess with good quality stones anyways.

Ben responding isnt a bad thing to IF, but it definitely creates a buzz for Diamond.

ITS FINALLY HERE!! CHECK OUT THE PAPER CHASER VIDEO WITH BIGSEAN AN JAY K!!!! I PROVIDED THE JESUS PIECE AS WELL AS THE BLACK DIAMOND ROSARY FOR THIS VIDEO!!!!!! GOD BLESS!!!!!!!

THE SONG IS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

'>">A> name="allowFullScreen"value="true">'>"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560"height="340">

add me on facebook! [email protected]

I see you doing your thing real nice Robert! Props to Jay K and the homie Sean
pimp.gif

And Ben is the kanYe Jesus mold the same one as Sean's wearing in the vid?

I see you doing your thing real nice Robert! Props to Jay K and the homie Sean
pimp.gif

And Ben is the kanYe Jesus mold the same one as Sean's wearing in the vid?

thanks!

by the way I might be getting an official jacob jesus up for sale pretty soon so stay tuned

Originally Posted by pdot

ICEBOX Diamonds x LAX for New Year's Eve...

2ngyjwo.jpg

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic...

Nice! Man I been sleeping on Robert for that piece! I ain't forgot about it

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

I think by Ben responding to Diamond Empire just put them on the map....

-J23C

Smart business move by Diamond Empire and Ben fell for it.
*EHHHH* (IN FAMILY FEUD STRIKE SOUND)
negative ghost rider

I thought about it pretty hard... since they're on NT if you guys didn't know... I didn't wanna hear their stones thrown bs anymore, I even addressfatskinny boy aka LAX if I want to even though I could never ever ever seen Robert selling anything fake, but to each is own.... I could say at least theyhave a store front, but then again, they're super duper clowns. And I wish my other part of the video didn't get cut out. but I did what I needed to doand that was son them.

definitely the worst move by them. fyi they're telling rappers they got diamonds to those who don't know any better.... but big lescobar exposed thempretty well.
their business will NOT prosper, but yes I made them more popular maybe, but who cares.
at best, they're doing this as a hobby in which they're bad at, but if you don't know, you don't know.

meanwhile, I did $100k in the last 3 days off that video, so I almost want to thank them, but really maybe I've been a little lazy.

me responding was the best thing I've done in months.

f.y.i. the mold of the jesus I have is dead on dead on to the super dead on point.
we used cudi's and ibn's and kanye's pieces as molds which we've already had, can't get any better or closer

Back
Top Bottom