**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Prayers go out to JC and his fam.

Ben,
pimp.gif
I tried staying away till my money was right for my price but dam I wish I can cop already.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

That "*dead*" stuff is being over used....

laugh.gif
I agree ... You should have put that in the "trends to end n2010" thread ... Cause one minute its "dead" than the next page another piece is shown and its "dead" again .. The last rosary iscrazy though .. IF Co. be doing their thing, you can always expect quality !!

y does this dude big john like to show off with his tv's in every video? like them tv's aint $500 each, thats nothin to brag about.

and since when son started sellin jewelery??? he used to sell bootleg cd/dvds on corner of broadway and canal like 3 years ago when i last seen him.

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

y does this dude big john like to show off with his tv's in every video? like them tv's aint $500 each, thats nothin to brag about.

and since when son started sellin jewelery??? he used to sell bootleg cd/dvds on corner of broadway and canal like 3 years ago when i last seen him.

Got Em' Coach lol

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

Got Em' Coach lol
from bootleg dvd's to bootleg jewelery. he's movin up in the game.
pimp.gif

lol I sent that big john dude a message on myspace telling him how stupid and unprofessional he sounds in his bootleg bodega youtube videos smh

Originally Posted by Rjwco

lol I sent that big john dude a message on myspace telling him how stupid and unprofessional he sounds in his bootleg bodega youtube videos smh

you sure did tell him,didnt you
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Didnt you bootleg the piece of a famous record label?

blog updated and oh boy oh boy! lol.....
we opened the flood gates.... already moved A LOT OF JEWELS IN THE LAST 48 HOURS!

yo Jason, good *#!+ with the Plug.
see you next week famo.... moving mountains!

Damn Ben about to kill the game. But are you making them in Yellow gold too? Or are you sticking to str8 black for now. I need that joint in yellow gold. Theblack looks nice, but im not goin in with that fad (to each their own) I would just much rather cop in yellow and have the piece be timeless.

Back
Top Bottom