**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

smh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ the signatue

my dude Jchambers just reached out to me to see if anything new has happened in the world of jewelry

Hes in Dekalb County waiting to be transferred on a fed charge. he got caught with about 400 stacks cash....

he sounded upbeat tho and said hes gonna beat it...Im gonna go pick up his Jacob Jesus for him when its done...stay up!

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

my dude Jchambers just reached out to me to see if anything new has happened in the world of jewelry

Hes in Dekalb County waiting to be transferred on a fed charge. he got caught with about 400 stacks cash....

he sounded upbeat tho and said hes gonna beat it...Im gonna go pick up his Jacob Jesus for him when its done...stay up!

Dekalb Justice system is nothin the F!!! wit. i wish dude the best.

smh.gif

Well I obviously don't know the details of his case

But

When the Feds come get you, you're basically is dunzo

I hope he can account for that $$

I wish JC the best tho real rap..

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

smh.gif

But

everyone needs 2 watch there words
wouldn't suprise me if da FEDS were lurk'n on here
STAY UP JCHAMBERS

Originally Posted by Gerkpot

YungSatellite wrote:

BigLescobar wrote:

smh.gif

But

everyone needs 2 watch there words
wouldn't suprise me if da FEDS were lurk'n on here
STAY UP JCHAMBERS

Damn dude was not playing around.

Back
Top Bottom