**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

So made a vid which showcased his cousins work

Ben has NO involvement in IF and co other than marketing/clientele...don't even own a % of the business

That's the equivalent to showing off ferraris at a dealership

How can you really sit there and take credit for work you didn't do....clown

"pofect it"
i'll address this 1 time, since I've never heard this.... YO HOW SAD IS YOUR LIFE? you want this to be sooo true, would it make you happy? I'll end this now.... so....
sorry to break your heart of trying to catch me up in some conspiracy... but you fail
fyi, my cousin steve doesn't make any jewelry or do repairs anymore.. I have been involved in at least 85% or more of all the designs with our work and I direct what's being done from the casting to the mold cutting to the diamond setting, to getting our logo made, etc.... everyone who's ever dealt with our company knows they have to eventually deal with me and I take care of the money for the biz.... can I set a diamond? yes, can I fix jewelry? yes... can I clean jewelry professionally? yes.... do I? no... did jacob? no does Jason? no.. what is your point?

Icee Fresh & Co. corporation has 2 owners (myself and my cousin)
Tiffany Jewelry belongs to my uncle who's son (my cousin steve)now runs it, never changed the name, still have the location. but me and steve open icee fresh in late 2005
you think anyone has that much trust to let me hold down millions of dollars in jewels just for marketing?
thats like when cats say oh that ain't your car or that aint your cash. #%%* please
you know how stupid you sound? taking credit? its my business.... that's like cats getting at Dr. Dre for not making a beat but only laying down the drums and tweeks, but Mel Man and Hi-Tek were working on sounds for the production.... but overall made the beat and owns the label.

##$%@ bro

here's a recent insurance claim from All State.... no employee or marketing guy is signing off for any chex written to us...
did you read the LA times article where it said I'm the marketing force behind the company?

that's like Jonas Bevacqua having Designer or Head Designer on his L-R-G business card when he owns the company.

stop sounding salty and move your pathetic claims elsewhere, espcially since you're hiding behind a cpu.

here's your D.O.A.
1_ALLSTATE_CLAIM.JPG
1_IFCO_W9_FORM.JPG

thats 10000% my signature with everything I sign.... doesn't look like that says Steve...

cmon
now go change your username again or get banned for being another bozo...
scary how you stalk what I do for a living.... cmon son.
it's not a surprise.

i think he's say'n *+%$ off

I knew them dudes were frauds. They have a video claiming they'll give you a rental piece you can wear while they make yours. Just check out their videosof shame

bootleg IF popeye'spiece

eek.gif

Lets not get this thread locked please. If you guys have issues with each other settle it through emails...

although
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for the last couple pages

-J23C

sooooooooo salty. is this the dude who made that funny youtube video with his von dutch gear on? like even if everything ben says is a lie, why do you evencare so much? i mean the only thing i can think of that would create so much hate for a dude for telling tall tales is that one them tall tales got your chickbagged up!

roll.gif
my dude in the all black video said "sterling silver dipped in pvc, this is not plastic people"
smh.gif
laugh.gif

You aren't the king of anything, you have your CC declined at clubs and have to give up your watch as collateral. Terrible
while embarassing, you are aware that a declined credit card does not necessarily indicate a lack of funds, right?

i've seen this story in at least two other threads.

you're trying too hard.

I'm saying tho Ben, why would you put your Jewelry shop in the hood/flea market?
pimp.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

That's just straight ignorant
laugh.gif

I woulda thought it woulda been in some high class Beverly Hills section of LA

while embarassing, you are aware that a declined credit card does not necessarily indicate a lack of funds, right?

i've seen this story in at least two other threads.

you're trying too hard.
Credit companies and banks automatically freeze your account if your using the card often the same day or two. Means youre spending alot lol
Has happend to me.

Recently I tried to withdraw $600 at an atm, only gave me $400. Same storyline, they do it for your protection.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I'm saying tho Ben, why would you put your Jewelry shop in the hood/flea market?
pimp.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Aint no hood dude going to beverly to drop thousands and think hes not gonna be watched/recognized/or start a following after that.. Plus theyve been inslauson for a minute too I believe, why move?

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

we work all as a team,

Yet "I am the king of cali, if not the whole jewelry business"

NT will believe anything you shove down their throat, they have for years, this is no different. Only till recently have they realized how much of a clown you are and all your lies backfire on you. Can't address any of those though..

You make commission off the sales you make, point blank period. You aren't the king of anything, you have your CC declined at clubs and have to give up your watch as collateral. Terrible

Ben Balder...just stop
scary how you stalk what I do for a living.
I don't stalk anything. We know the same people, your "friends" dish out crap about you and all your lies

Why does everybody try and get at en on some "I got you" type stuff........if anything Ben is OVERLY involved, Ben did what I wish I would have donein my years at my shop, I dont know how many time I talked to Ben about prices on stuff and what he had at the time or even stopped by the shop and asked Stevesomething and he said "I dunno ask Ben"..........How are you gonna say he has nothing to do with anything?.........I love when people ring in fromleft field acting like they know a person

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

pimp.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Aint no hood dude going to beverly to drop thousands and think hes not gonna be watched/recognized/or start a following after that.. Plus theyve been in slauson for a minute too I believe, why move?
This. I would also guess that the cost of the rent/mortgage is a factor as well...

Originally Posted by GuerillaUnit

Originally Posted by OGCalicat925

Ben im from up top here in the "Bay", you starting a West vs East Coast Jew-welz beef!..lol

Uptown Fillmoe in the buildin?
Eastside Bompton in dis @#%*%

Steve Ben Or even J.R. all move work @ if&co.

go buy something succkas

HI PROFILE, you are not contributing in any positive way to this thread. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont ruin things for the others.

Youre in a lose/lose situation. So help make things right instead of feeding the internet chip on your shoulder.

Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

pimp.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Aint no hood dude going to beverly to drop thousands and think hes not gonna be watched/recognized/or start a following after that.. Plus theyve been in slauson for a minute too I believe, why move?
This. I would also guess that the cost of the rent/mortgage is a factor as well...

Hood cats spend more money on this type of jewelry. so it makes perfect sense. He knows his area, customers, and merchandise.

lol
fyi, I've never in my life had my credit card declined anywhere even for over usage etc...
you know my friends? I have like 5 friends (I barely go out in the last 2 years) and I have over 40,000 acquaintances.

did they tell you about my b-day party at MyHouse last year? My CC got declined for $28,000 I guess right? with 1,200 witnesses? fail bro, fail.
you know not 1 single person I know or deal with on a day to day.

we're in the slauson because thats where our walk in business is strongest. our rent there isn't all that cheap either. my cousin has an upper edgewhen it came to our 1st location and downtown wouldn't be our 1st choice.

our choice before the economy went right into the toilet was to hopefully take over the spot where Le Cadeau is now inside the beverly center.
we're not making any moves anytime immediately. except for an online merchant site and such.

for those who frequent our store know that we did a major remodel and we reign supreme in there, as we would in downtown too, but our walk in clients and bigcash spenders are close to the slauson, so its love. that's where my uncle's been since the 80's with Tiffany and it took a long time to finallymake Icee Fresh the main attraction because up til a year ago it was still all about the bacc shop (Tiffany)

I basically serve as a diamond/jewelry concierge anyways, so I'm in the store or open only a few times a week or less.... same with my cousin, we're inand out.
the economy got so bad, everytime I got in there, I'd get asked for loans and whatever. I don't wanna hear all that.

declined a credit card, i'm for real laughing.... watch for collateral? I don't own a single watch I personally wear that's worth less than $7,000?you make no sense. that makes no sense. no club is gonna take a watch as collateral. they are sliding the card as soon as you order the bottles and bestbelieve if you start getting ignorant, they'll put the minimum deposit hold on your card before you even get your 1st bottle.... hence copping 7 bottles ofDom P Rose' Magnums at $2,400 a bottle without gratuity and much more

Back
Top Bottom